Mike Azariah for CSM 14

While occasionally, in the past, I have managed to push through a thing while on the CSM (Bowhead) I do not often make promises to ‘make x happen or abolish y’ . That is not what the CSM does. Instead it is a sounding board for CCP to bounce ideas off of an NDA protected group of players. It is also a chance for players to focus their voices through their elected representatives to CCP.

So what I am offering is a reasoned voice/representative who has a strong hisec background and a proven track record of involvement with new players.

And yes, you can vote with your (tries to remember) 2? accounts that are omega. You can vote a ballot of ordered preference for up to 10 candidates. STV voting is an interesting thing and if you are not familiar with it I can find you a link that explains it.

I enjoyed most of it. Do not make the mistake of thinking that it is a vacation to Iceland, mind you. We are in an overcrowded meeting room and team after team cycle through to present/discuss/listen. Being a retired teacher I am used to staff meetings that seem to go on for days but these ones DO. You treasure the little wins and try to ignore the losses of when you suggested something or warned against a course of action but CCP plowed on anyways.

But look back at my record in the game . . . I am trying to help. That is why I cheer others who are running, why I write summaries of the minutes (in character), why I Hotdrop so many podcasts. I push for the things I hope will improve the game and warn against those I think might damage it or be a waste of time (Like demanding corps have an accountant etc if they want to stay open, way way too easy to exploit/workaround with alts)

Oh, one last thing, before I go. One of your threads was about staying in Eve when you are losing interest. Would you kindly take a moment to watch a presentation I gave back at Eve Vegas in 2017?

Hope that answers your questions

m

4 Likes