Mining

Edencom mining ship might be better.

Triglavian are better looking

Still waiting for them to add the triglavian hauler that already exists in the game to the LP stores tbh.

wait what

Of course : those changes would make mining tedious, not more active.
HS miners don’t want of those crap idea, not because they are HS miner : it’s because those are crap.
It’s dishonest to claim that people who don’t accept bad ideas would not accept good ideas.

A good gameplay change is the one that makes active gameplay rewarding, not mandatory . Where you can be less active and so, less profit. If you need to press 5 more buttons per rocks, then it’s only tedious.

An easy change could be, the appearance of limited-time boosts on the fields. the ship that hits the boost gets +20% yield for the time of the longest harvester cycle(5min?). Then another boost pops up. If you kill specific rats that spawn every 15 min, then you can have one more mining boosts available. Also bigger anoms would have more boosts.

Then of course CCP should reduce the yield of all modules, to keep the same average production. Something like a system-wide effect that reduces yield by a universal value.

The Triglavian hauler has been in the game since the beginning of the Triglavian invasion. You could find them in a number of trig sites, and presumably still can in Pochven. The NPCS are called, amongst other things, Dazh Potremba - but I have no idea what the hull itself is called (if it even has a name).

3 Likes

when need them to give this to us

Why? It would be just as expensive as the other Triglavian ships, much more expensive than a T1 or even T2 hauler, and you’d come here to the forum and cry about losing it to gankers…

2 Likes

The cargo space increases the longer it is undocked.

5 Likes

They have Orcas though someone mentioned they are for transporting.

We have haulers with ship holds, ore holds, PI holds. What else is left? If you want a new ship then it needs to have a new gimmick. How about a hold with asset safety for all those acquisitive null weasels?

When have I cried about losing things to gankers (other then that one time with no forks)

till it reaches a limit that is right right

It’s quiet too bad that every race has it’s own “haulers” it would be simpler to just have a general one, instead we have several mostly redundant types, but everyone (mostly), uses Galente.

So why not another, it doesn’t have to have any special roles except maybe one, will not get attacked by Trig ships… I guess.

Redundant? It’s way better now than it used to be:

• Badger Mk I
  • Badger Mk II
  • Iteron Mk I
  • Iteron Mk II
  • Iteron Mk III
  • Iteron Mk IV
  • Iteron Mk V

Look at one of the special mining ships

Tier 1 Hauler
Tier 2 Hauler

Their T2 counterpart exactly as they are now.

Primae expand it’s role in the game to be able to carry proper amounts of PI.

Unless I’m missing something pretty much that’s all you need.

the Primae - EVE University Wiki is for pi

What about T2 mining support ships?

there is none