Minmatar rebellion was a catastrophe

Ah, I kinda see the economic reason for still keeping slaves when robots (for menial labour) and paid labour (for non-menial labour) would do a much better job at wheel-greasing.

2 Likes

Makoto, get the hell out of here with your trolling. Let civilized people talk without your “contribution”.

So-- yes? You were engaged in piracy?

3 Likes

No, stop asking dumb question please. I wasn’t. Now go away.

But you were gunned down by State Protectorate station defenses. Why was this? Do you have an alternative explanation?

After all, the AAR posted by Veikitamo Gesakaarin is fairly straightforward. Why, any Capsuleer can search certain popular Galnet tracking sites for kill 32014522 and find it, and see that the State Protectorate did 74.1% of the damage to your ship, and also gunned down your compatriot Mika Firestorm who, as usual, showed up in a Falcon.

4 Likes

You are still trolling, Priano? I gave explanation to that incident years ago, how comes, that you manage to find the AAR, posted by this pirate, but not my explanation about it?

Maybe if you were smart enough for a little bit, you would know that station defenses don’t really attack pirates. They reply on unsanctioned weapon discharge. And while it was unsanctioned doesn’t mean it was illegal.

Now, shoo!

Now, now. Post your justification here, for the masses.

You fired on fellow StaPro pilots.

What justification did you have for multiple instances of unprovoked aggression against Caldari State forces?

3 Likes

Makoto, excuse me for harsh language, but are you just dumb or lost your ability to read to ask that here and now?

When one has lost control over their own narrative due to readily available facts, all that is left is to try and move the goal posts and hope no one notices.

6 Likes

I guess it’s because I’ve shown everyone that Makoto is nothing but a liar and dishonorable person, so now she just pulls out some random things about me, disregarding that they were explained and without understanding that I really didn’t even do something wrong here, just in this desperate attempt to move the goal post. As a result, she just shows herself as incompetent thread derailer.

I can only ask people to start ignoring Priano’s antics.

You might be quite surprised at the number of angels who are not flagged by concord. They wouldn’t be the largest criminal organization in the cluster if their members where so easily identified and dispatched.

5 Likes

Because, Kim, all you did was call the people you fired on traitors. No explanation of why. No explanation of how. Your arbitrary declaration was all you needed.

Just as in your harboring of the Templis Dragonaur, or your refusal to acknowledge Heth’s status as a terrorist, or your constant insults and recriminations toward Ishukone.

This is relevant because it establishes that your ramblings reflect not at all on State policy, or even on your being an honest and impartial agent of State policy, but instead a rogue agent draping herself in the State flag despite piracy and criminal behavior.

3 Likes

There’s a flag? I thought there was just a logo!

2 Likes

But you put a logo on a flag!

Trust me, I know.

1 Like

Unfortunately.
But there are agents who are busy finding them to tag, sometimes even tag and neutralize.

And still, if I won’t get bounty or salary (I am different kind of agent with different tasks), I’ll still feel warm for every neutralized angel, knowing there’s one less minmatar bandit running around and isn’t scheming anything to hurt Caldari citizens anymore.

Because I did explanation why they were traitors elsewhere during that time. Since you managed to find that report yourself, you’ll manage to find explanation as well.

Now be gone, troll, and stop poisoning conversation with your hatred and inane blaming attempts. We all now know it’s you who is the liar and dishonorable person, because of this proof:

Now, though, we can add to list of your lies blame of Caldari Officer in harboring of the Templis Dragonaurs. I have I already posted somewhere that I’ve dismissed all Dragonaurs from my ship and currently have 0 under my employment. You missed that too? Oops!

Anyway, be gone and cease your rants already, honorless tyuui. You don’t deserve even looking in my direction.

Kim, you continue to fail to explain why you engaged in piracy.

4 Likes

Its only piracy if others do it. By the writ issued by her own delusions, every action she takes is legal and approved by the state. When Diana makes a breakfast it is a state approved breakfast, superior to all breakfasts made by filthy savages.

5 Likes

And now she’s going to come in and haughtily remind you that she doesn’t ‘make breakfast’ she just eats protein ration bars.

1 Like

Odd, I’ve offered her a protein ration many times and she still hasn’t taken me up on it…

4 Likes