Minmatar rebellion was a catastrophe

Simply because of the way this scum presented his offer. It prevents me from even slightly willing to go towards him and offer any compromises.

He challenged you to a duel, and named the stakes. You selected the conditions. You then rejected his stakes. He’s only asked that you move 3 gates. With you rejecting his stakes, that’s not unreasonable.

If you want him to abide by all of your conditions, you need to abide by all of his. To expect him to honor all of your conditions while refusing to honor all of his is, well, dishonorable. You’re better than that, aren’t you?

5 Likes

Those gates are rarely camped, I’ve been active in that area for the last few months. Personally, knowing hes going for a duel my fleet won’t touch him. Other groups? Doubt they will either, they’re rather lazy, both sides and pirates mind you.

3 Likes

If you incist on me coming into low sec then I will incist on bringing a second. Someone as a scout and to insure nobody interferes. They will not attack unless the duel is intruded upon. You may also bring a second if you wish.

3 Likes

Personally, I think Diana should accept all of his terms. There are very good reasons why she should do so, but I shouldn’t get into them.

4 Likes

This is especially rich in irony coming from the likes of you Kim-baka.

4 Likes

Commander Kim,

As per our previous interactions I must ask you to stop your current profiling and condemning of me and my fellow Minmatar, based on your interactions with some Minmatar capsuleers.

It is unbecomming and I thought better of you, based on our previous interactions. Allthough you mentioned it before, there are plenty of us Minmatar who certainly do not fit the description of being:

As for the following remark:

We are a proud people and being self sufficient is one of our highest ideals and goals. It can therefore be a grave insult when one would reach out a hand (outside of greeting them) or present a gift (depending on what the gift actually is).

Open borders are never a bad thing; while taking the usual precautions against criminal elements from society. Improving relations also requires that each side must keep the customs and ideals from others in mind when interacting with them. That way we can at least avoid or clear up any miscommunications or wrong interpertation of eachother words or actions.

Should you wish it and find the time, I would be happy to talk and exchange information on Caldari and Minmatar backgrounds and customs.

Regards,

5 Likes

I worked hard on this.

22 Likes

Mon dieu! Stop spreading slanders about honourable Caldari officers!

4 Likes

I can’t help it! It’s genetic!

4 Likes

And this is why the Federation must be destroyed.

4 Likes

Heh, wow.

2 Likes

I’m currently in Jita toots. You’re welcome to try.

I bet good ISK I can cut you open (again) before your gun clears the holster.

*kisses

6 Likes

It’s sort of strange, then, that there’s no combat pilot on the IGS willing to vouch for your honour and reputation, but several combat pilots willing to call it into question with direct evidence.

7 Likes

I have spoken up once or twice, we had a duel that was conducted honorably. I’m not speaking for general conduct but there was atleast one occasion to be accounted for.

1 Like

Amidst the vast ocean of opposite occurrences, that leaves something to be desired. The purpose of these honour duels is rather simplistic and in reality has little to do with honour. It’s validation. When you look at her, she’s extremely isolated. Cabin fever does change your psychological demeanor and we can see the result of years of loneliness present themselves in here.

I mean, when you look at how loud and permeating she is, it becomes even clearer. The unfortunate circumstance is that there is no self-awareness on the matter and her behaviour pushes her friends away, driving her into a vicious circle.

7 Likes

I don’t normally see eye to eye with you Charles, but I simply must congratulate you on this stunning work of art.

5 Likes

That is a thing of beauty. I must get one for my living room wall - it’ll be a nice surprise for Des.

5 Likes

Is it the cascading "I never did"s that made it for you?

It was the cascading "I never did"s that made it for me.

6 Likes

So far, it’s the 2d of no response. This image may become the IGS’s new boilerplate answer.

6 Likes