Minmatar rebellion was a catastrophe

I liked that. Really it was the “Criminal activity within sight of Sentry Guns” that made it for me, though.

5 Likes

It’s art, pure and simple, and yet a delight to the senses. And the deafening silence from certain quarters induced by it’s existence is sublime.

4 Likes

We must save this in our datadrives for posterity’s sake. Not to mention it might find practical use.

3 Likes

Are you kidding? I was 100% serious, I’m gonna use this as my response to anything she says. Maybe we’ll get another 3d of peace.

3 Likes

Right. I missed that.

Also, the more I looked at it, the more I realised that it can be made into a mixtape.

3 Likes

:joy: ah love it.

3 Likes

I love times like this, when all us capsuleers can put aside the things that divide us, join together and agree on something.

Well.

Almost all of us.

5 Likes

Oh would you look at that! A four year old meme! Haha! I bet Miss Kim is gonna be pissed!

Some of you have children younger than when this incident happened. Ain’t that something?

2 Likes

And still she denies and flees from it.

4 Likes

What’s fun about it, Ms. Ruil, is that she tends to flat deny anything that happened outside of a few month span. Sure, this is old, but her answer then and her answer now are still hilariously out of touch, and she fumes over it.

5 Likes

The real catastrophe is that we’re still discussing this. I wish we could move on. Alas…

4 Likes

I’ve said it before. She and her kind aren’t the problem on these boards. It’s the horde of ‘fans’ that pile in on it, and now it appears they don’t even need to show up for the board to be entirely dominated by the Kimlings and her ilk.

2 Likes

It’s normal human reaction. She does tend to be very loud recently, and we’re capsuleers, so we in turn become loud as well.

2 Likes

That image is brand spanking new. Don’t you have a moustache to be twirling?

3 Likes

Oh my swirls! How dare you! I have no folicles on my face I’ll have you know!

1 Like

That has nothing to do with the boards and everything to do with humanity being a race of drooling baboons that need to be shot in the head.

2 Likes

She apparently thinks we have the memory span of a shimmerfish and underestimated the archiving powers of the Galnet, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence to the contrary.

4 Likes

This thread is ■■■■■■■ horrible. Wow.

1 Like

I’ve seen worse, cap’n.

2 Likes

So have I, but the current ‘standard’ of discord here seems to be even lower then the last set on the previous service, and I am loathe to see it slip to the standards of some GalNets I have attended to.

I think I’ll go back to leaving everyone to it indefinitely. Charle’s image did give me a chuckle however.

2 Likes