Minmatar rebellion was a catastrophe

The quality will only improve when people make posts of quality. Bemoaning the absence of that quality does little to rectify it if you then post nothing of quality. You’re essentially saying “I wish for quality on these boards, make it so”, rather than actually contributing to the quality you supposedly yearn for.

5 Likes

This whole “discussion” is facinating, it’s like standing by a view port and seeing that carrier get bigger and bigger. You know you should run but you just can’t move cause it so terrifying yet awesome somehow…

3 Likes

I know that feeling. Never experienced it with a carrier…

2 Likes

Oh, sweet Maker, the “Mister Ignorance” has appeared. Well, go read, or something, what I can say. Or, keep speaking, if you love destroying your reputation in such way.

And on this one, I’d like to point out, that Makoto Priano is a well-known liar, who has lost her honor. Obviously, her claim about me that “I deny anything that happened outside of a few month span” is an utter and incomprehensible lie.

I am not even going to show you why (if it isn’t pretty obvious already), I’ll just remind that she is a liar, because everyone should keep it in mind, dealing with this dishonorable person: A chance for Makoto Priano to restore her honor (challenge) - Intergalactic Summit - EVE Online Forums

I am terribly sorry, ma’am!
Of course, I didn’t mean you, and I can’t forgive myself that my words included in these… definitions… have included you, even in an implicit manner.

I know you as one of the most honorable and respectable Minmatar pilots, and I would like to bring my apologies for what I have said.

As you can see, these forums are full of dishonorable and lying scum, and this was my outburst to one of such… replies. I understand that it doesn’t really justify my actions, but I will accept the consequences and punishment, if it will be necessary.

If there’s anything I could do to you to repair the damage, please don’t hesitate to ask.

With apologies,
D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

I heartily agree. The Caldari should’ve been whipped back into submission. Their independence was clearly a catastrophe, it produced the personality that created this thread and many others like it.

8 Likes

I know you’re joking to make a point but… Still…

3 Likes

I wouldn’t make that joke if I didn’t love a Caldari woman.

Yes, it was a joke to make a point.

2 Likes

Finally, an idea I can fully get behind.

2 Likes

Please keep your respective bedroom habits off the IGS.

5 Likes

I guess I should keep it to cleaner topics, like slavery and killing each other pointlessly (whilst mass murdering our crews).

5 Likes

Murder has always been more socially acceptable than love, around here, yeah.

4 Likes

Commander Kim,

We hope you remember the gentle nature of our past interactions. We make it a habit to always address you with respect, and we take no part in insults and bickering which some may resort to… no judgment from us for them doing so.

On the topic of Matari liberation, we remind ourself that disagreement should not deny us the ability to empathize. If a person wanted to be free, above all things, then what we choose to do in their place? Would we kneel? Would we fight?

We cannot condemn a person for choosing to be free. The subject of Reclaiming is a polarizing one. But, we believe that as Amarr it is not up to us to revisit the decisions and actions of the Rebellion. We should not be under some illusion that every free Minmatar must return to a state of bondage simply because we disagree with the results of a historic act.

New nations will struggle in their politics, their economics, and in the formation of their society. It is up to other societies, other nations, civilized nations to lend their assistance and help the Minmatar stand on their own.

That is our belief. We hope you can understand it.

1 Like

You seem a little down, lately, has someone done something to upset you?

2 Likes

What could happen, Pieter? I live in some of the most secure space in the cluster, amongst the wealth of emperors, with millions of baseliners at my beck and call. i want for nothing, a member of what I’m told is a proud warrior caste, where we can aspire to be the pawns of politicians and fools within the Empires, roving bands of marauders, or even! EVEN… hired thugs.

Truly, the highest expression of our nature as sentient, intelligent beings is to murder gleefully in the name of someone else’s money. Oh, sure, some people might think it’s more worthwhile to try to build something lasting, to bring at least some form of human society to the cluster’s fringe beyond the endless hordes of impotent pirates, but I tell you, such thoughts are crap, and those who think them are just fools fellating madmen!

Some people may think such things, but we, Pieter! We are not people! We are warriors! And how better should a warrior prove their worth and place in the universe than to not just slaughter, but revel in the slaughter… as long as someone up the corporate ladder gets paid. Truly, these are enlightened times! Let all the murderous maniacs rejoice and make merry!

3 Likes

Alright, you’re kinda concerning me a little here…

4 Likes

Historically, Arrendis has liked to come off as kind of worldly, jaded, and cynical, but actually I think she’s always been a little bit of an idealist.

It looks like that path might have broken her heart.

1 Like

My heart is fine.

2 Likes

Uh.

… 'Kay.

2 Likes