Moderation of the Forums

It must be hard to type with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your Johnson.

4 Likes

I don’t know anything about that. The only piercing I have is where the government stuck the chip.

Just do both? It’s not like the damage hasn’t already been done at this point.

I don’t know why you have it in for me like that, man. Would you like me to send you a fruit basket?

2 Likes

Not enough Bushmills’ or Jameson’s?

Breakfast is eaten, not drunk; unless of course breakfast consists solely of a hot caffeine injection.

I hear you even put vegetables in yours.

Ohhhhh I see @MB_ThePhotographer is back on the forums. Welcome back! I hope he isn’t mad at me for trolling him on EVEmail :frowning:

Nah.

Beans, mushrooms and tomatoes are not vegetables.

Tomatoes are a fruit, beans are legumes (classed as a fruit) and mushrooms are a fungus.

Knowledge is knowing that beans and tomatoes are classed as fruit, wisdom is not putting them in a fruit salad.

1 Like

I woke up Sunday morning with no way
to hold my head that didn’t hurt.
And, the beer I had for breakfast wasn’t bad,
so I had one more for desert.

1 Like

None of them is meat or bread based. Poison I tells ya

1 Like

Also doesn’t matter if it’s passed off as a friendly joke, it’s main intent is to demean and flame.

4 Likes

Correctamundo.

Banter outside of friends is never just banter.

1 Like

There is a big difference between using sharp humour to call focus to something and intending to demean and flame.
Your one size fits all statement does you no favours with such a black and white outlook.

You’re taking DMC’s response out of context - as a reply to Ramona’s quote, it is already narrowly defined as [if a remark is made simply to be inflammatory,] it [doesn’t matter if it’s passed off as a friendly joke, it’s main intent is to demean and flame.]

4 Likes

Removed an offensive post.

2 Likes

Which one was it?
:crazy_face:

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode serious question: if someone makes egregiously offensive posts on the forums, can they be banned from the game entirely (account + other accounts), or just the forums? Has that ever happened before? How often does it happen?

It can, but that’s as much information as I’ll be saying about it.

Sounds like a challenge to me, you starveling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s tongue, you bull’s pizzle, you stock-fish!

I’ll have your head, you arrogant, tickle-brained, beef-witted, open-arsed, ill-bred tyrant!

4 Likes

heh heh, she said “beef”, heh heh

1 Like

I’m a boy…

1 Like

And I’m an Attack Helicopter. Don’t break out of character, damn it, it’s no fun if you do.

1 Like