Monthly Economic Report - May 2021

Any attempt to calculate how much a hs incursion fleet makes is totally independent of what is happening in null.

There are (to my knowledge) 3 fleets of 40 pilots, running < 24 hours a day, for < 31 days a month.

At most that will be around 11t. I haven’t done incursions in a while, but when I was doing there was never 3 fleets running at the same time. So you can take a 1/3 off this figure straight away. And then take into account that up time will never be 24 hours. And take into account that there is one spawn, so maybe 20 days a month with incursion running possible at all.

Basically I think it is very unlikely that hs accounts for more than half the 16t figure

@CCP_Fleebix @CCP_Larrikin

Can we have a detailed list of what site payouts are included in the "Corporate Reward Payout (Triglavian Invasion)?

thanks.

2 Likes

Last time i joined an Incursion i made 2 billion ISK in one weekend using a t2 Guardian and a Megathron.
It is only because doing HS Incursions is ridiulously safe you can afford to add all that bling for a few percent faster turn over.

Cruiser + Logistics is like 2,7 million SP to make more ISK then a carrier.

The only risk in HS incursions is a stupid FC or neglecting to fit a cloak when you move your ship.

Anyone know what happened to Kador / Tash Murkon?

In what way? At lest tell about what data you are asking.

The net exports by region has 5 Trillion leaving Kador and 5 Trillion entering Tash Murkon.

ZhaoMin

exactly my point. thank you

Nothing unpredictable.

nullsec mining does not exist outside of bot regions.
nullsec ratting does not exist outside of bot regions.
sleeper botting rises.
still unplayable. still can’t log in. still nothing to do there.

MESS still not removed.
DBS still getting buffed much to botters liking.
This is exactly what everyone who can count was screaming would happen.
CCP did it anyway, as usual, and now whoever doesn’t bot can’t even play.

5 Likes

sitting in a waitlist for 10 hours and never getting in is actually the most likely experience a player has relating to incursions now, unless you play a logi or are an accredited and respected fleet commander. Theres alot more players than fleet spots and only 1 location for all of the HS fleet communities.

I used to be very active in that gameplay up untill 2014, back when it was actually alot bigger than it is now, with 3 HS spawns and alot less contesting. 2 HQ fleets from 1 community alone were not uncommon

We need one more year of scarcity.

1 Like

wich is cheapest to get into annyways
Im not saying incursions should be nerfed, im just pointing out that null sec is in an even worse place.

Guess thats an important point to make, otherwhise CCP will think players want them to poop some mental diarrhea on that content, just like they did with blackout, mining and so on…

1 Like

rantanplan is doing a fantastic job. he is so amazing. he should at least be chief economist of the european union.

Something just ran threw my head and I wanted to pass it by the more economically savvy players in this thread.

I have read a lot of complaints that the changes to industry have made it so that players cannot manufacture at a profitable rate due to the stockpile of ships built pre-indy change. With this latest MER, we can see that both production and MPI have dropped dramatically. It is my thought that what we are seeing is manufactures closing up shop while that stockpile is used up. While manufacturing is down, the demand for minerals is dropping, causing a “surplus” of minerals which then causes the MPI to drop.

This may also be something compounding the PCU drop that we have seen lately. If this train of though is correct, we could see a continuation of Scarcity as the stockpile of ships is burned through, but at the same time there will be a new stockpile of resources as miners continue to mine. This looks like it will end up being a cyclical issue that slowly comes to a relative steady state.

I just hope that the cycles don’t go too deep for too long or the PCU could drop low enough to shut down the game.

Correct. But apart from that, main issue is that simply prices of ships raised. So we not only have insane stockpiles but also risk averse players that don’t want to risk expensive ships. In the end, stockpiles aren’t shrining. People just don’t undock because everything is so expensive. mining is going on brining mineral prices down. But since bulk of prices in not in minerals. Industry will still be not worth it no matter how much minerals will drop.

Especially when CCP suggested that T2 ships are next and modules to follow. I won’t be surprised that after prices finally stabilize they just gonna drop another industry patch. Rinse and repeat…

2 Likes

I’ll check.

1 Like

We can only hope this happens, CCP deserves for their game to die at this point.

4 Likes

Can someone please explain how to export this data to Microsoft excel in a manageable way ??

Sounds sensible enough. Though there are always other things to ‘mine’ and other items to produce. People are just a bit salty right now.

So far this has never been true.

There’s no evidence to support more expensive ships means players pvp less. The amount of ships lost hasn’t followed the indexes before and it doesn’t seem to be now. The value of destruction hasn’t wavered either.

Since the vast majority of pvp is non-consensual, it doesn’t make much sense that pvp would be so dependent on ship cost.

1 Like

Considering that capitals, BS and faction ships are quite small portion of total available ships. There is no surprise that recent changes aren’t very well reflected on charts that shows only total values.

Also, kinda feel like you are putting words into my mouth. I never mentioned or focused on PvP in my reply. Yet you made it sound like I’m saying there will be less PvP/destruction.

1 Like