I too, would love to have more Jump Clones…
Seeing that we now have the ability to have more clones in one Station, what I think would be a good idea would be… splitting this off towards location.
You can have as many clones on a certain station, but you can only have jump clones on X stations.
Lets say… I have in my staging my cheap-ish pods for my fleet ships… > 4 at a time… and have all over eave jump clones… >> you can have jump clones in 10 Locations, and in either location maybe your clones…
So we would get more overall clones, but not infinite clone jump locations. (Go to Jita, and place clone from there in all stations till home)…
Or… a flat amount increase… like have 20 clones total as “technologies evolved”…
But with the amount of implants we have access to… I too think it is high time of having more total amount of clones!