Multi-Boxing Policy Inquiry

Jayson, Jason, Jake, Justin, Joel, Jaydon, Joseph, Jeremiah… I count 8. Hmmmm… you say 4 windows switched. That’s 4x2 = 8 … Input Broadcasting to two separate squadrons.

The conspiracy theories run wild ITT.
I bet you think Bush did 9/11 too?
It’s funny you don’t mention the window management tools that CCP have deemed ok to use.

Real talk though. No need to be throwing a tantrum that other people are able to play the game better than you. Move on with your life.

4 Likes

I’m not even going to argue with you now,
you clearly have your head stuck up your hole

The facts are out there, your opinion is irrelevant on the matter.

Remember,
CODE. Always Wins Erich :sunglasses:

1 Like

So you cant explain why there are 4 window switches but 8 separate warp disrupt notification scrolling… I didn’t think so.

I can explain that

I win yet again
Might as well join Dracvlad and DMC in their “silence bus” at this point

1 Like

Did you fully read the TOS point you so boldly refer to?

1. You will not attempt to decipher, hack into or interfere with any transmissions to or from the EVE Online servers, nor will you try to create or use any third party add-ons, extras or tools for the game.
1 Like

So you cant explain why there are 4 window switches but 8 separate warp disrupt notification scrolling… I didn’t think so.

You are literally retarded. Like the video starts when he’s at the end of switching through his clients. He then proceeds to go 4 clients back to shoot a secondary (the ibis). Also the notifications don’t mean ■■■■ because that is delayed, especially with so many notifications coming it at once.

4 Likes

You can see no research was done prior to making this thread. That it’s a half cocked attempt because he got trolled yesterday by CODE. in game by them killing empty freighters in front of him. He fails to remember the 3rd party programs CCP has deemed ok to use for window management.
Those must just not exist, right?

4 Likes

Yeah, clearly "nor will you try to create or use any third party add-ons, extras, or tools for the game. It says FOR the game, not specifically just IN the game.

Like I said, very poor management of CCP encouraging the use of untrusted third-party software for window switching. New and most other players have no idea that you are allowed to use these “secret exceptions” to the obviously violated TOS rule 21.

Then it becomes a dilemma of “should I install this untrusted software on my computer” so that I can switch like these other guys or protect my own computer and personal information and play at a disadvantage.

Nice goal post shifting. At the end of the day the people you have listed in the OP all tile their windows like you see the twitch clip. So software, no tricks, no smoke and mirrors… Just tiles.
The sooner you stop being so butthurt over people playing this game better than you, the sooner you will enjoy it.

2 Likes

Im just here for these delicious tears after you cried in local for 5 hours.

Also Fenrirs cant cyno -

Are you that mad you lost to code - https://zkillboard.com/kill/64868651/

we noticed you took your stream down straight after.

4 Likes

also heres how I structure mine - prefire ALL gankers - hold q and click through the overviews.

Keep crying XD

2 Likes

If you’re referring to EvE Preview, a CCP dev had a hand in the development of it, it’s hardly from an unknown source, or any less trustworthy than the client itself.

BTW Rule 21 is standard boilerplate legalese, it’s not meant to be literal but situational; Evemon, EveHQ, zkillboard and pretty much every other app out there that interfaces with the API or client breaks rule 21 if we’re going for a literal implementation of it.

Do you ever get fed up with being continually wrong?

5 Likes

Take 2 24-inch displays, put 4 clients on each, press F1 everywhere to get the weapons prearmed (ie blinking). Once target appears in the overview quickly select each window and press Control to start lock (blasters will fire automatially after lock completes).

No window managment software is needed for that at all.

PS I don’t like CODE and think then can ruin someone’s day. But that’s cannot be reason to accuse them in bannable TOS violations ‘just because’

4 Likes

oh and lol. that must have stung.

1 Like

you don’t even need to hit ctrl if your mods are pre-activated :smiley:
#themoreyouknow

lol @ the charisma implant, the only time I ever had one was when I was training for an Orca.

1 Like

This exactly.

Erich is salty after crying in local for 5 hours just to die because he got heavy interdicted by a code alt.

Hes also the same person crying about warp core stabilizers because he keeps dying.

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=493222

Also

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=512384

Wants a balance to concord because he is bad at what he does.

This is more or less what we all use

1 Like