MY LAST MESSAGE FOR CCP - SAVE NEW EDEN

You joke but I have met so many people who would argue this so often with me I want to face palm so hard.

Free imaginary pixilated minerals for you! :tada:
And Free imaginary pixilated minerals for you! :tada:
And Free imaginary pixilated minerals for you! :tada:

Free imaginary pixilated minerals for everyone! :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

3 Likes

Yea I heard having a job is free money as well its great.

1 Like

The exchange of labor is a marvelous thing!

1 Like

It is when youre on the board

1 Like

Even more so when you’re at the cash register checking out.

1 Like

–Gadget’s EvE face

3 Likes

My three accounts, two are not funded and the third runs out in 190 days. I refuse to play such a monetized game.
There are other games out there where I do not have to pay over $500.00 a year to fund. CCP eat my shorts.
Star Citizen looks like it might be fun and cheaper even in beta. Well CCP 190 days and counting then your toast and I walk away happy I stuck it to the man.

1 Like

Yuck it has serious optimization and basic game engine issues. You would be better off playing Star Trek Online! Graphics in STO maybe from 2010 but at least it functions!

In case you go that route be sure to let us know how it went. :wink:

I read up on Chris Roberts.

Financially he makes Hilmar look like a kindly old gent who gives away sweets for for free.

1 Like

Does it really matter, I will be gone and the game will be to expensive to just a few thousand players to play as it was intended. You should have left high sec alone for the new guys and those whom only had a few hours day to play but you did not and now your PC numbers are in the toilet, CCP’s revenues will be in the toilet and you will finally get what you wanted, a broken game that only you Gate keepers can play. Way to go you did it.

freelancer was noice thought

Wow this reply goes in many directions!

Are you talking about STO or Star Citizen? Both games will be here for sometime. STO is the only star trek themed MMO.

I am sorry I can’t influence the development of EVE.

I feel like you are taking your frustration out on me lol. Let it go. EVE will take it’s natural course. It’s a product for a business. There will be newer games that will surpass the detail of EVE when technology allows for it in a cost effective manner.

I bought 500 PLEX and now I run the whole universe. Yes…it was that simple ‘paying to win’. Entire mega-corps rolled over and said ’ You’ve got a billion ISK…we surrender !’. Athanors started to explode merely by me looking at them, and Paladins would shuffle nervously away even if I approached in a Velator. I hadn’t realized that paying to win was so easy. Hey everyone…I really WON Eve !

Oh, damn…then the alarm clock goes off…

1 Like

Someone else I once knew use to say such. :thinking:

Yeah but it turns out the good stuff in it wasnt him

I won EvE the second day I played it.

It was stupid easy too. All I had to do was put my hand up in the air, and say “I won EvE!” And boom, I won it.

Since then I’ve been working on all the end game content. Mostly borking about with the character editor and ■■■■ posting on the forums. Sometimes I PvP with the plebs who haven’t won the game yet, but I feel like it’s kinda like clubbing seals, you know. Some of these people have characters that are like 13 years old. They still haven’t figured out how to win this game.

1 Like

Yes there is its called real life

huh? (post must be 5 characters)