My small industry initiative in Venal

Damn straight.

Should go ahead and mention that Yarosara here has now played a role in my Initiative. Yarosara here has granted me access to a library of blueprints of her own in the Guristas testing facility in Y-4CFK. For a price, I have obtained a bulk of new blueprints ranging from shield ranking modules to hybrid turrets of small and medium sizes. Frigates blueprints like the Navitas, Bantam, Griffin and Maulus now enter my collection. Along with designs for the Cormorant and Corax!

The beat part is? Nearly all these blueprints I talk about have been researched extensively to cut down on material and time waste, I dare say they’re perfect, there’s no longer any input I can give these blueprints to maximize their efficiency.

Absolutely legendary stuff, thank you once again @Yarosara_Ruil

I apologize to any Gurista who mistake my tone for patronizing, I do understand i speak from the standpoint of privilege of being a Capsuleer, but yes I would say the Guristas are an overlooked group that’s commonly dusted aside as being nothing more than a bunch if savages that sooner need a bullet to their brain than a olive branch.

I however, have met nothing but human beings since coming out here and working with them. They’re maybe a little rowdy and unpredictable at times…But human beings nonetheless.

I should clarify however that this industry project is more of a “Me” thing as the title implies. As a Capsuleer I’m allowed some amount fo autonomy. That said, the Raata Zaibatsu itself is in fact reaching out in some manner in the form of a Wayist shrine we’ve funded the opening of on the Guristas logistical station in N5Y-4N.

In a way, the profits I make off these sales will help keep that shrine open. Unfontutely the rates the Guristas are changing for space is quite steep, so not only will sales help keep my inaitibr expanded - but help keep the door open to a shrine that can help enlighten dome of the Gurista out here…

If you find the whole thing inspiring, why not come out here and join me? I got plenty of ships to help kit you out I’m always looking for pilots out here to cut a deal with, buy some ore or loot from some security op to scrap down.