Negative/toxic culture towards new players

Now you’ve wounded his ego…

…mr peni is too scared to undock.

2 Likes

Still desperately trying to be internet spaceship relevant, I see.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I get one relevance point every time you respond to me.

Princess Aiko :princess:t2:

2 Likes

IMG_1676

3 Likes

Me not mining…

Yup. Definitely not mining.

Take a screenie after you undock.

1 Like

I see. So you think highsec is ‘designed’ so that people can ‘chill’ and watch Netflix AFK rather than actually play the game they’ve logged into. No wonder such deluded people find it ‘toxic’ when they come across people actually playing the game as really intended.

3 Likes

Just for you…as you exemplify ‘toxic’…

Poor ‘defenceless’ miner…mining in Uedama right under the nose of the gankers :slight_smile:

lol, so true and straight to the point…

Where are all the griefers?

I thought it was impossible to mine with safety?

2 Likes

Still not seeing any mining.

1 Like

The difference is I’m not AFK watching Netflix…‘chilling’. I’m extra vigilant. And Kusion’s station is handy to run to if any trouble does show up.

Plus I’d simply type ‘gf’ if you did gank me…rather than launch into a tirade of how unfair the entire universe is and what nasty people PvP-ers are.

so if i lose my raven missioning, its not my fault? cool… i’ll remember that next time and come here and whine…

if you lose a ship to an NPC or a player, it is your fault… every ship loss i’ve had, was my own doing.

6 Likes

I feel that this is a matter of perspective, and I cannot impose my perspective on you as much as I cannot agree with your perspective on this point. I think we could agree to disagree on that, if that’s all right with you.

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying, and I had a similar mindset in the past. But I really suggest you to watch this interview in order to understand why EvE is EvE and has to be this way:

3 Likes

Any post starting with the word “so” can be ignored with no loss of thread continuity.

3 Likes

Hahahaha!

That’s just like any post ending with “peen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I was going to say, “I know you can do better than that”. But let’s face it, you can’t.

2 Likes

And no thread continuity was lost.

This sums it up pretty well. Quoted for truth.