Nerf AFK moon mining

Yes, with a credit card.

It’s not hard to understand.

You can PLEX as many account as you want.

45 (accounts) x 15 $ = 675$ = 136bill isk a month (if they used it for plex instead)

1 orca makes 825k isk/h

825k x 24 x 30 x 45(accounts) = 26.7bill isk

They would be lossing about 110bill isk assuming that there mining the highest grade moon goo 24/7 and don’t face any hostile npc’s.

The cost of the mining alt is zero, it comes free with the PvP main.

Everything the alt earns is a net gain.

It’s not hard to understand.

Except you can’t seem to figure out that no one has 45 dread mains.

You seem really ignorant!

:roll_eyes:

Been playing this game for years in the largest coalitions most accounts I have seen a guy have is 13

Your lack of experience is noted.

It actually doesn’t matter if one person has 40 accounts, or 8 people have 5 accounts each. You are just wasting time with your ‘argument’.

Yeah, and a lot of context is missing too. For example, which ore is being mined, the quantity of ore available in a belt/site (i.e. depletion time), fitting, skills, etc.

I didn’t have the time to run the math myself, but I know it’s a bit more complex, and there’s situational concerns unaccounted for as well there.

You have been playing since 2018 and you love in an alliance called safety which seems to be a high sec alliance. So you I don’t think you understand low sec players :grin:

I kill their mining alts all the time!

Well go kill these afk orcas then you should be happy since there easy targets

It’s not against EULA to AFK mine in HS or anywhere. Not sure why you’re seriously stating that as a fact.

2 Likes

He doesn’t seem to know what he’s talking about.

I think this is a Dunning-Kruger case.

1 Like

If it’s so profitable why don’t you do it ?

Calm down miner.

Not the answer to my question :rofl::rofl:

Based on your ignorant statements above, I decline to waste my time.

Not sure if I was meant to find this objectionable, but I don’t.

If it’s so profitable why don’t you do or. Or why don’t more people do it ?

Aiko is very knowledgeable. She backs up everything she says with experience. Her killboard proves that she PvPs as much in Low and Null as she does in High. She’s always on the move in this game.

I found a reddit post of a guy claiming to have 27 account mining fleet just to support his capital fleet.

1 Like