New Dawn Initiative: Political Asylum for Caldari Citizens

Supposition? Your “offer” is complete nonsense with no concrete effect and you are presenting it while openly denying war crimes, proudly wearing a Guristas uniform.

You literally state your allegiance to the Guristas in your public bio.

You really didn’t even try.

I don’t deny past involvement with the Guristas. I certainly feel no need to hide it.

However, that has nothing to do with my private philanthropy as a Federal citizen.

As for alleged war crimes conducted by the Federation, it is as I have already stated: if I see more evidence of it beyond text from an anonymous source which could have been written by anyone then I might acknowledge it having occurred.

You literally still don their uniform and have the Guristas as your sole listed associates at this moment.

You literally could not even spend the 2 minutes needed to make yourself look at least plausibly believable.

Not even gonna get into your outright absurd denial of Federal war crimes, I think its crystal clear for all to see that you are being deliberately obtuse and conspiratorial for the sake of getting a reaction out of people. You are just making yourself look even worse by continuing this denial.

1 Like

No, I just believe that serious allegations like war crimes require serious evidence.

Primarily the blockade and subsequent systematic bombardment of Caldari Prime.

More recently, the conditions in Gallentean stations utilised as prison camps for Caldari Navy personnel in Black Rise. These were described as follows:
Gallente Black Site Prison Description 1

The survivors were described as follows:

I consider it absolutely ridiculous that a Gurista would seek to convince us that we should look to an entity which has attempted the genocide of our people to save us from a government we formed in response to their attempts to dominate us. Especially after learning what they do to captured servicemen and women.

2 Likes

No, no, Ms. Miran, don’t you see? Since these are text-based descriptions and not (forbidden to be posted on the IGS) audiovisual footage of the abuse happening, it must surely be fake. I am sure all the people I rescued from them are actually propaganda agents used by the State…

What else do you expect from a person as disgusting as this?

Again, I have no ability to verify or corroborate what is written by an anonymous source. It certainly didn’t come from CONCORD, they tend to use their identifiers in official communications.

As I have said before, if that is all the “evidence” on offer then it isn’t much different to me than the tactics of tabloid muck rakers and their use of perennially unidentifiable anonymous sources to spread salacious rumours.

You know what? I really wanted to avoid stooping to a level this dumb but you are just being repetitive and bland at this point, so why not.

Please provide evidence that Caldari citizens are being abused by the State.

I never alleged Caldari citizens were abused beyond violence conducted by State security forces towards them.

If you desire evidence of violence conducted by State security forces towards its own citizens there was the destruction of unarmed convoys by Caldari Customs which lead directly to the deaths of 4,691 State citizens by State security forces. It was an act declared illegal by the Caldari Business Tribunal.

Remilia, forgive me but what are you trying to achieve by continually wafting Fedo about the room?
Are you individually responsible for whatever the hell is happening to the Delta-space residents? - I doubt it, this stench mongering is counter-productive.
Help Vehaima refine her initiative or look to your own “hardening” process.

Can you provide any evidence of that?

Is a purely typed pair of SCOPE articles “proof”? Need I remind you that during the invasions the Collective went as far as to hijack broadcasts to relay their orders? Anyone could have typed that!

Agreed.

Both articles are attributable to Lina Ambre of the Scope. Of course, whether one believes either Lina Ambre or the Scope as reliable in their reporting is up to the individual.

I, however, consider them reliable enough that if for example a reporter from the Scope were to bring forth evidence of abuses by Federation Navy I would lend it credence.

Really? You consider the SCOPE, which as I just pointed out has been compromised by Triglavians in the past, as valid evidence but the Neocom descriptors of the Federal concentration camps and their captives are not so because you claim the Triglavians have subverted those in the past? (They have not, by the way. They have used the interface to send short transmissions, but then again so have pirates on occasion. I have never seen anything even hinting at descriptions being rewritten to date.)

If both of those are suspected of the same vulnerability, what is it you are basing your acceptance of one over the other on?

The Scope has incentives to maintain unbiased reporting of the facts with attributable sources. If they make erroneous reports they can be liable for lawsuits on grounds of libel or other damages. I do not discount that the Scope might have editorial lines that have bias, but on the whole as far as I have seen they hold themselves accountable in their reporting and for the most part stick to the facts of who did what, or who said what.

That differs to Neocom text descriptions presented of alleged Federation Navy abuses. They come from an anonymous sources which cannot be verified. As such, not knowing who wrote it I cannot discern their potential motives, biases or even their reliability. Not knowing the identity or provenance of such text it becomes impossible to do any basic follow up to corroborate what was written. No medical records, no witness testimony, no footage, no documentary evidence, no interrogations or confessions from Federation Navy personnel establishing their involvement in abuse of prisoners.

1 Like

Never said that the Scope, themselves, are willfully unreliable. Your previous justification for not trusting the Neocom has been the perceived subversion by third parties, something that the SCOPE has demonstrably been the target of.

I see that you are trying to switch your reasoning here, unfortunately, as far as I know, all text-based descriptors not cited as the works of specific parties are written by Aura or analogous AI.
Do you similarly question the nature of every single commodity you interact with while in your pod? All descriptions provided for all sorts of entities have been consistently truthful, with only exposure to highly anomalous drifter materials yielding strange descriptions.

I can conduct a galnet search and corroborate information provided via Neocom on commodities. I cannot however corroborate anything given in text descriptions given as sole evidence in allegations of abuse by Federation Navy because the source cannot be verified.

I’m not going to lend much credence to a source that requires me to take it at face value without any fact checking when what is reported are serious allegations.

Just… where do you think those descriptions come from? You should not have to wonder much because I already told you.

There is no such thing as a Caldari-majority member state within the Federation, the same way as there is no such thing as a Caldari citizen requiring asylum, because to be Caldari is to respect one’s heritage, and those who flee from what defines them have no claim to the title, nor civic franchise.

I fought alongside Gallente Capsuleers during the Triglavian invasions. I didn’t have any strong feelings about the Gallente beyond what is known about the Gallente-Caldari war and has already been committed to the pages of history. Seeing the recordings of those torture sites and hearing stories from the survivors changed that. Soldiers give their enemies a clean death in battle. If your armed forces deign to behave like twisted children instead, perhaps that is a more accurate descriptor for them. And if you lot elect your leaders and send your children to do this, do not expect innocent ignorance to save you once that action is repaid with interest.

1 Like

Your patriotism in defence of your collective identity is noble, but that makes your susptablity to propagander that much more disapointing.
Only war hawks benefit from conflict, your rhetoric fuels an animal that can not be satiated.
Supposing all that has been promulgated is true, the need to provide political asylum remains the same.

I am someone who has always preferred peace and free trade over conflict, but the actions of your jailers are an insult that can not be ignored. And whoever set up those facilities knew exactly how to throw the gauntlet down in the most offensive manner possible.