New Dawn - New Quadrant

@Yasminka Duchovnavik,

Well… I mean lets be real here… This though a sarcastic post is not entirely inaccurate… I can definitely see how a lot of people would feel this way…

New Dawn -
LET’S GET WASTED!™

3 Likes

Where we, in null sec will get a Tritanium? If no one stay in hisec? :o

Either convert the scrapmetal or go to Pochven…lots of Tritanium up there in the abyssal ores.

@CCP_Psych @CCP_Fleebix @CCP_Swift @CCP_Paragon @CCP_Explorer
Care to explain how a storyline module ended up with nearly 75% wastage? This prospect was equipped with two Single Diode Mining Lasers. Especially when if my memory serves me well its needed for a mission?
Screenshot (506)

Care to explain also why Ice and Gas have about 33-35% waste rates per cycle?

Just some light reading and notes.

2 Likes

That’s simple, you see they added waste so that they could maintain the shortage of minerals, so even though they say they buffed the amounts the truth is that with wastage you are actually mining even less, because a % is based on a total amount, the larger the amount the larger the wastage.

IN other words CCP Scammed you Jita Style and called it an update.

2 Likes

I gathered that when I was looking at mineral numbers.

New Dawn -
Carpal Tunnel Edition! ™

-now with 100% more resources! Double the FUN!-

1 Like

There are many modules whose stats aren’t reflective of the design on Singularity at the moment. There are extensive changes coming based on design and feedback, and hopefully we’ll have Singularity updated soon™

3 Likes

Speaking of which, can we get a sound when weapons finish reloading? Rapid launchers are soooo boring to watch :sweat_smile:

The Miasmos is no longer taking into account skills when looking at the ore hold.

CCP should consider removing the “The Age of Prosperity” verbiage from the New Dawn artwork as its pretty much just a slap in the face of the players at this point.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they consider your feedback alright.

Completely unrelated image:

:wink:

2 Likes

Stop with the lies. Scarcity is not over. The new exploration sites are a worthless waste of time. You destroyed the economy. Mining ship balance is atrocious. I’m most excited to have an extra 45 bucks in my account every month.

1 Like

Scarcity has begun to end and prosperity is beginning. It’s not going to be an instantaneous change.

Yes please. Make Minmatar ships sound like a biffa bin with rusty wheels trundling down a street.