New Dawn - New Quadrant

The Hulk’s tank was already nerfed awhile back. It’s now paper thin. And the Skiff is fine, tbh. It’s the only exhumer that can tank and kill null rats with a full flight of medium drones.

ignore him, he’s whining to whine.

The only part of what he said that’s likely is the industrial command nerf. Something that has been needed since they were buffed. considering exactly what we told CCP would happen when the buffed them did.

1 Like

The new warping sounds are awful, please give us the option to turn them off. or revert back to any of the previous iterations.
Along with the 5 times oversized new skill queue which is ridiculous not being sizable by font or window size.

5 Likes

all of the new sounds are bad, its like they had a team full of new interns do them who haven’t figured out what subtly means

6 Likes

pve content or just anoter pvp content with extra steps?

1 Like

So im guessing new visuals cancel out old computer/graphics cards cause when i undocked today im giving a black screen soooo… am i the only one ?

Don’t people have this unchecked?

2 Likes

good god no, audio ques are pretty important at least in pvp. Particularly ever since the current combat timers system was added.

4 Likes

Use the combat/message event log window for cues, it even has a filter.

They are? Since when?

1 Like

an audio queue telling you when your enemy is deaggressing is very useful being able to hear when your alt has become primary, proper configuration of your capacitor alert ect.

And I guess now being able to hear when your enemy turns on or off his prop

2 Likes

how do we turn off the new warp noises?

1 Like

1 Like

thats disturbingly like a carrot.

2 Likes

Would you prefer a mushroom or a lump of cheese?

yes. make it happen

1 Like

how do we turn off the new warp noises?

1 Like

You could invert the audio wave and nullify it with anti-warp noises thus both cancelling each other out?

1 Like

Turn off Ship Ambience and/or Ship Effects in the Audio settings.

REDNES

Did you read the announcement page?