New Dawn - New Quadrant

I like the new sound effects. I’d like to hear different effects based on ship type or faction; make an Amarr ship sound different entering warp than a Caldari, Frigate vs BS, etc.

6 Likes

not happening till december

Friday, like it said in the post.

4 Likes

Friday devblog

7 Likes

Some of those will clearly be out of reach. (Also, Friday.)

they finally nerf the rorqual and give us the ore back. took them only 2 years to realize that capital mining ships broke the game :laughing:

3 Likes

Why does warping sound like exploding?

2 Likes

since 2007! except if i need to hear the jump sound of a wh

if only the players would have realized that and could have told them before they made that change originally.

3 Likes

Nice. Finally some more belt contents and ice sites. Maybe I will use covert ops frigate thanks to new sites as well.

Yes you can turn them off in the esc menu

is i know, the CSM told this to ccp

Yes, if only we did tell CCP how wrong they are. Alas … :innocent:

REDNES

1 Like

Lol what?

Please, for the love of Bob, do not open the CCP monkey’s paw on FW.
It’s busted enough as-is, but at least it’s still playable.

2 Likes

New exploration sites sound interesting, but do all new sites really have to be set up so only a t3c fleet and/or marauder/shak fleet can safely run them? What about adding a new site like a sleeper cache in hiclass wormholes where there actually are sleepers, and making it difficult to scan (like a standard cache) but runnable in a covert ops or astero fitted with either both analyzers or an integrated one?

I feel like CCP celebrating Veteran’s Day would be a little more tasteless.
Also, you keep using that word “incel”. I do not think it means what you think it means.

1 Like

Why would it be tasteless, considering that war rages in EVE all the time and we just recently has a memorial unveiled for the so-far end of the Trig Shits Invasion. 11.11. is also start of carnival season in Germany, which would be a much more suitable occasion to celebrate for CCP than “Singles Day”.

REDNES

2 Likes