New Dawn - New Quadrant

Thanks for the link :slight_smile:

Using audio instead of text allows you to focus your attention on your modules, range control, target management, etc. while having a notification that you can hear to give you additional information on top of that.
If you’re just using the combat log you can only keep your attention on one thing at a time, which lowers the amount of information you can process.
It’s better to be able to hear audio cues.

4 Likes

the problem with that isn’t that it exists but how it was implemented. So many people have been killed do to it lol

also want to add hearing people enter grid

You know, now that you mention it, I could have sworn that I used to be able to hear a warp “pop” as people landed on grid. Did I accidentally turn it off at some point, or am I imagining things?

3 Likes

this most recent update killed that on sisi, guess they didn’t fix it before launch (big surprise) it was working two days ago at the very least.

2 Likes

Well, the ice belts I know are often a battle ground, some ice mining groups use gankers to clear ice belts and intimidate others, it can get pretty competitive .

Any bullying and intimidation to pilots we will try and fight in our quest to enforce law and order.

( All above is in character and in game)

1 Like

It was not a normal method and it took a lot of time

C’mon Eve pre dates Crazy Frog by at least 10 years! Crazy Frog Plaged the warp sound…go that motorbike

Before Feedback

After feedback, I succeeded in operating two more AEGIS Capital Ship Security Facility sites. I proceeded by destroying all NPCs in a normal way, observing all objects.

There is no NPC drop loot, and salvaging is not worth it either. There was only one Electro-Neural Signaler item dropped from 3 sites, and no other hidden objects or triggers.

Running the site took about 45 minutes. It’s very boring and there’s little to no urgency and fun like the Sleeper Cache site. Also, when the site operation fails, for example, if the Gate Key is missing or destroyed, normal progress is impossible, but the site will not be despawned for a long time and will continue to be maintained. Many of the problems pointed out on the SCC site were applied as they are.

It is questionable whether CCP designs content precisely and carefully. The same problem recurred despite a lot of feedback from users on the SCC site, so this is inevitably subject to strong criticism.

+) Additional patches may address issues, so please consider the timing of my feedback. But, I would like to strongly criticize the fact that the content is published in a hurry even when the content is near incomplete, and there is no notice from the CCP to solve or supplement it.

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s still there, but there at least used to be a pop when someone warped in or out in your vicinity. It was not your imagination (unless, I suppose, it is also mine).

3 Likes

hard to tell with all the bangs, pops and whizzes

Well, on the bright side I guess now Eve and Rice Crispies cereal could do cross promitons?

3 Likes

This gives the quadrant name a whole new meaning. Everything will be under instance protection from this quadrant onward. Truly the New Dawn of EVE 2.0. Where “sandbox” means nothing anymore and CCP has perverted everything that EVE 1.0 stood for. The transition is in full swing.

REDNES

11 Likes

I can now sort redeem by expiration? THANK YOU!!!

4 Likes

As you can see, presentation is key.

This is cringy as f**. Still clever way to derail discussion.

May I suggest you revisit the Skill UI/UX???

2 Likes

Hunters: Mad because there is literally no way to catch someone doing this in LS.
Explorers: Mad because the risk / reward for the sites is utter garbage annyways.
Industrialists: Mad because they are supposed to go down a stupidly convoluted production chain to compete with loot drops.

Can’t wait for friday to see that train wreck in all it’s glory…

13 Likes

Indeed. And apparently, expressing disapproval of something in the quadrant devblog is ‘off-topic’ for the discussion of the quadrant devblog.

Classy.

4 Likes

I’m currently running a fan site for EVE Online, where I’m working on translating fiction into Japanese.
I’m very happy that EVE UNIVERSE is going to open, but I hope that the chronicles and lore that are now posted on the fiction portal will not be cut back.
Of course, I also hope that new stories will be added in the future.

3 Likes