New Dawn - New Quadrant

You must be new here.

This is CCP. They don’t care about you. They just care about your money. This can be derived from their behaviour over the last three years.

4 Likes

Friend. It seems you are new to capitalim.

No, I’ve just been playing this game longer than you have.

Its hard to assume that when we could be using alts. Also, if you don’t like it. Leave EVE and go play another game. But oh wait, you can’t, cause you’re addicted to it. Like everyone else who stuck around.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:
Whatever dude.

someone found the promised devblog that should appear today?

Allegedly it’ll be posted at 1500 ET.

This is coming from a guy who is coming from a guy who is coming from Brisc Rubal who is coming from a guy who might maybe know a guy at CCP. Take this with appropriate quantities of seasoning.

4 Likes

ET as in the americas eastern timezone? That’s late evening in iceland.

ET as in EVE Time. Eastern time is EST/EDT.

1 Like

so ccp change now also the DT to 1500ET

Unfortunately, the tone of your delivery severely undermines the genuineness of its message.

4 Likes

I expect it gets dropped in half an hour.

This means it won’t get dropped for another 5 hours.

8 Likes

Scarcity Shortage of words struck the writing desk.

On a more solemn note, be patient, enjoy the tension as it mounts :smiley:

The tension comes not from if CCP will ■■■■ it up, but by how much.

12 Likes

What’s bad for some will be good for some others, as usual in EvE. But I have no doubt that the forums will be filled with content.

If the cashier repeatedly gives me incorrect change every visit, I’ve notified their management already, and still nothing gets done… I’m not going to shout at the cashier, but I sure as hell will tell them they should look for another job. Either they are too stupid to count change correctly or they just don’t care enough to be bothered.

6 Likes

SO its 15:17 eve time… no dev blog, time to go shoot the jita monument until we get one?

5 Likes

They screw up these mining & ship changes its game over from this point.

4 Likes

i’ll check it out tomorrow. if there is no dev blog tomorrow, ccp has lied.

2 Likes