New Dawn - New Quadrant

CCP Please !It is FRIDAY !!!

It’s almost 4pm in Iceland the devs are probably still waking up and having breakfast

Edit: My phone is a shitbag and autocorrects when I’m not looking

1 Like

Ain’t that right? :wink: :smirk: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

:dealwithitparrot:

1 Like

To the T

It is up now: From Extraction to Production | EVE Online

@CCP_Psych

its sad that even in this “prosperity” state there is no gas site in nullsec.
even if its half the ammount of gas is rotating in a region like arkonor or crokite mining - sites
its better than only have gas in wh space.

so my suggestion : for each empire space one sort of gas in nullsec sites like the ice. so you need to get gas from different regions to build a variant of caps.
so

fountain i.e you get a sort of gas specific for moros, thanatos and others
deklein i.e sort of gas for chimera, phoenix and others
and so on.

it would help mining, building and setting up capital industry for getting more caps on big battlefields
or make hunting caps great again, because more caps get fielded.

if you mean EVE Time, just say UTC. it’s less confusing and more accurate due to Daylight Saving Time (DST). For example, EVE time used to be EDT + 4 in the eastern US, but now it’s EST + 5. UTC doesn’t care. UTC is the Universal Time Coordinated (or Coordinated Universal Time). Hence why CCP uses it for EVE Time. It makes things a lot simpler because not all countries use DST.

1 Like

Extra gas sites where added earlier this year to null sec.
If you are talking about Fullerite gases, those will remain exclusive to wormholes.

1 Like

How is this Patch filled with content? its just another nerf. Care to explain how you actually think nurfing industry more is ending Scarcity! I have 3 account I payed for so you can screw up the game more? Who the hell ASKED for MINING WASTE?
There is no point to play this game anymore if this is how we are going to be treated!!!

5 Likes

We re in the same boat.
I began last weekend and… I got so many things to learn, do and deal with.

For me everything would be acceptable except: 1) rookie mining ship, they need some updates for being able to mine other then classic Ore to.
2) That “Waste” thing is total waste… why we need this? Tell me the reason Why we need this “Waste” thing? Or this is like “Waste” your time…? =D
Dear CCP if you wanted to reduce mining per Hour income, you already did this with 90% Ore/Gas and 79% ice compression waste.
You was so kind and added extra resources to belts and … wait… but… o WASTE is coming in,. and we are back to previous with m3 able to get for actual ISK…
New skills, and New Mining items - this is all useless WASTE of time, again why we need this? Mining crystals right now working fine. You need skills to learn, and you need to make them and they burn down while you mine, everything is fine. If some one can explain me the reason why we need this WASTE thing, please go , because for me this is useless update.

5 Likes

You can minimise waste. With better modules, there is less waste. For example, with faction modules, there is no waste as things stand.
It’s like PvE, PvP, scanning etc., if you want to get more out of your ship, you have to dig deeper into your pocket.

From this point of view, I find the system understandable and sensible; especially since the faction modules are currently more or less pointless.

Would be a bit strange for an Icelandic company with a game that’s played globally to not give a discount on a certain day because it happens to be a special day in your country. There are many countries.

I agree that singles day is silly though, but CCP are free to give discounts for whatever reason.

1 Like

yes using faction modules will help. unfortunately paying 250mil + for an ore strip miner and putting it on a hulk just means that you loss more then you gain. 3 t2 fitted catalyst (which an alpha pilot can fly ) can gank the hulk regardless of how you tank it. 30 mil to gain 500 mil. Ever wounder why there are more gankers now then 8 years ago?

2 Likes

Didn’t they say something was being done about the mining missions as well? This could increase the chance of more modules.

And besides, you don’t get more income for free. The other ship types also have to pay a lot more for a little more power.
You can also switch to the skiff against gankers. It’s always profit vs. risk.

For 2 ore strip miners 250mil x 2 = 500mil. for 12 catalysts 12 x 3 mil = 36 mil. so 464 mil profit to gank the skiff. and thats not including if you add any other modules. The faction mining equipment is only available in npc null sec systems. it is still not worth using the faction mining equipment.

What is the plan for all the market orders for compressed ore are they going to be cleared and broker fees refunded so the buyers don’t get ripped off when the patch drops. some orders are pretty large so deleting them would cost alot in broker fees, and if you were unlucky enuff to put a 90 day order on before the dev notes dropped.

It may be worth it if you pay attention and don’t die.

You make it sound like a gank is unavoidable.

Yes, how strange, considering Armistice Day / Veteran’s Day / Remembrance Day is celebrated around the world. Totally just my country, though.

1 Like

Never heard of it to be honest. We have something similar in my country, ‘Veteranendag’, but it’s end of June. And a remembrance day the 4th of May.

I may have been wrong that it is not only the USA, but just because a few countries celebrate that day doesn’t make it a global holiday, nor an Icelandic holiday.

Here’s a nice list of Remembrance day dates across the world. Some of them are indeed the 11th of November, but many aren’t. Should CCP not be allowed to do a discount on all of those days?

No sales on 11 November, 25 April, 4th of May, 5th of September, 4th of November, 1st of August… Good luck CCP.