New tool for high sec criminal hunters

That would probably be wise.

I think you will agree that someone that does not show you respect, does not deserve it themselves.

exactly

People like you

1 Like

not completely true, I have had full fights with -10s that used loopholes to be in space without calling local NPC police. I saw a -10 warp to gate and was like “open fire” and that red started firing back and we had a good 1-2 minute fight with no Npcs jumping in. Later learned of the loopholes present to allow such actions from some gankers that use them.

I still don’t understand precious…Whats ‘‘AG FAIL’’ huh? whats is it? is it tasty?

1 Like

People like you who have all the game mechanics on their side already but are still so bad at EVE they constantly have to come to the forums to cry for even more changes in their favour. a.k.a. ag

And you people rage about that…you are so pissed off that you are willing to suicide your catalyst on a new player that just joined and is trying to make some isk to buy a burst

1 Like

Also…these game mechanics are on your side as well…at least they were when you were a rookey

I think you will find people gank for the copius amounts of isk it pays. I couldn’t care less if you’re mad or whatever haha

Oh, playing the new player card already? You are not a new player, you play this game for 6 years!

Seriously, you have two NPC police forces who help you and can open fire on criminals whenever you wand without any CONCORD interference, yet you still fail so hard you have to come to the forums and cry for more changes to the game.

How about you invest some time into actually figuring out how the current game mechanics work and how you could use them against criminals instead of crying for new ones?

Or, become a criminal yourself.

You have NO argument here what so ever…what your alliance does in high sec is not justified end of story

We do gods work

2 Likes

Do you even know what GOD is? I highly doubt it

He talks to me in my dreams and tells me to kill miners.

Praise James 315! Our Saviour!

4 Likes

Good for you…i’ll see you on the field

Can’t wait for it

Have you even read The Code? It is nothing but justification.

Wouldn’t it be fun if we had bubbles in high sec for suspects and criminals?

Complicated.

Its weird that a bubble would only act on standings/flags.