New tool for high sec criminal hunters

You can’t have bubbles in high sec that affects everybody…that would be fuc*ed up

Not really. Would just earn you a load of empty pods, shuttles, and a few catalyst kills. Ganking would still go on. Just because you can’t fathom a way to win vs bubbles, doesn’t mean there aren’t smarter people out there!

Then you would be back here whining a week later saying they are broken.

1 Like

Its even more fked up that bubbles would only affect flags/standings.

I cant think of any way to rationalize that.

Bubbles dont care what is in them. Friend or foe.

Lets agree to disagree…it would make gankers life a nightmare…right now…high sec its a paradise for gankers

Nightmare is an exaggeration. There would be one very small stumbling block in the way. We would just work around it.

Only thing i’m trying to say is that it would be a good tool to use in the ongoing fight against high sec gankers and would make content more fruitful

Fair enough. They aren’t “loopholes” but the faction police are NPC entities, like the faction navies, which you can interact with unlike CONCORD. Therefore, it is possible for a -10 suspect baiter to arrange a distraction to occupy the faction police (and they same can be done by those with low faction standing to the faction navy). But normally, no ganker is going to have his friends dealing with the faction police, especially if you ambush them on a gate. You can just point them and wait for the facpo to finish them off.

So yes, engage at your own risk because like everything in Eve, appearances may be deceiving. But practically, any outlaw you see in moving in a standard ganking ship like a Catalyst, is easy pickings for a gate camper.

You have no idea what that would mean for CODE do you?

It would mean you are back on the forums after a week to cry for the next thing because we kill your bubbles with neutral alts or simply use bookmarks to warp in from an other angle to avoid them.

yeah i wanna see your neut alts turning suspects killing the bubbles while we camp in them…good luck with that…

Also exactly as i said before…the content would be more fruitful…CODE would be so pissed off that they would do anything to kill the bubbles…and we would do anything to keep them alive…SEE??? New content

I can already imagine the good fights we gonna have with fleets of neut alts trying to kill our bubbles…

It seems to be salty

It’s a bad idea. I’m enjoying the thread but the idea is poorly thought through, makes no sense and frankly would not do much to fix your perceived problem

Try something else.

HS bubbles that only work on flags/standings is problematic.
CONCORD doesnt need them, as they instascram criminals.

I can almost smell the fear if we get the bubbles…i can already see CODE coming to the forums whining…''we can’t do anything anymooooore…bubbles everywhereeeee…PLEASE…CCP…take the bubbles off…

You are confused

CODE wont care, because it wouldnt negatively affect them.

They woulldnt be affected before they commit an illegal act, and once they do, they have no intent (or means) of escaping. CONCORD will kill them all.

As to security status, again, it wont matter. Cos they have no intention of warping out of the bubble, with that ship intact.

They have no interest in escape. They are ready to suicide.

Not that i care about your opinion…i think you got it the other way around…you are confused and are trying to cover your confusion by calling me confused

You can’t even quote correctly. I highly doubt you even know how a bubble works and how to deploy one.

1 Like