New tool for high sec criminal hunters

Launch for corporation or self…ones its out anchor…wait 2 mins…bubble is up

:facepalm:

Bubbles stop friend and foe from warping out, from within it.
Bubbles dont care who you are.
You can use MWD/MJD/AB, but nobody in the bubble can warp out of it.

If you are in a bubble, no matter who you are, you cant warp out,

As to CODE/suicide gankers, they have no interest in warping out.
They are suicidal and have no interest in escaping that bubble.
They are going to explode after they aggress illegally, no matter what.

your facepalm its not a surprise…keep trolling its fun…it adds to the conflict

Look at yourself hahahaha

Slow it down miner, you’re gonna make yourself sick

I’m sorry did you just brake?

Can you explain to us how a bubble works?

Dont bite the bait.
Admit you where wrong, and fold out. Or just walk away. Or throw a GF and be done with it.
These guys are gathering to tear you apart cos you made a crucial mistake.
You cant win this one.
Admit defeat, retreat and fight another day when you have a better position.
All of us lose, sometimes. Such is the nature of EVE.
There is no shame in that.

Very nice speech and i appreciate that…but i don’t think i made a mistake by suggesting what i did…I stand by my proposition…and yeah i am not taking the bait because they are from CODE…pretty much explains it…but feels good to see people people like you playing eve…you are well spoken, respectful…so yeah… top man

1 Like

I’m offering you a way out, with some dignity intact.
Take it.

He asks for a special snowflake bubble but does not even know how bubbles work. In what world does he have any dignity left?

2 Likes

Let him go.
I schooled him on bubbles.
He gets it now.
Let him walk away.

No need for bubbles at all in high sec as you can use Concord to protect you, you just need to make some effort to call them before you’d need them;)

I think I speak for everyone here except ‘I’m a wreck you’(couldn’t resist sorry) when I say who is they from code?

You’d have to make concord not warp to those people. Otherwise you just bubblefuck every gate and concord will buttsex them.

Creating ways to engage other players is good. But not if it’s just going to be a dude in a dictor letting concord kill things while he bubbles.

They are not being challenged enough…they sit outside their citadels tethered with Fac. Pol. next to them

Yeah… My Legion can lock a cat before it warps away or any destroyer for that matter.

If warp stabs is an issue… The Infinite Phobos says NO!!!.

That is not new content, as it already excists in nullsec, every game mechanic isn’t meant for all parts of space. Being able to play the game differently by just moving to another area is a big part of the game. If the rules of hisec aren’t that appealing to you, trying out somewhere else could be worth the effort. If not, then you’ll have to come up with ways to overcome your difficulties with the game mechanics available to you in hisec, instead of asking for the game to be changed. For me that’s what I enjoy about the game; make do with what you’ve got. Sorry for the poor form of my post, it’s my first ever, and on a phone I don’t know how to use properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is new content because it doesn’t exist in high sec

i suggest you do a research on what new content means