New tool for high sec criminal hunters

Read all of my post before commenting on it please.

Its not new content from your point of view…sorry

PVP its all over eve…but if because of your actions a pvp battle started in a new area of space…thats new content

If you want to bubble camp why don’t you go and do it in null? Everyone is a valid target there! You probably won’t because

a) People in null will shoot back
b) You won’t have facpo to back you up
c) You wouldn’t even know how to get through the entry system
d) All of the above?

I don’t quite understand what you’re saying. Do you mean if you engage someone in a fight in hisec that’s new content to the game? AFAIK that’s been around for a while. Anyways why are you ignoring 90% of what anyone says and trying to come up with something to “fight back” instead of taking opinions, critique or maybe even advice, and giving a thought about it.

Its because we don’t want to shoot none suspect, none criminal players…there are plenty low sec status players…but will start in high sec first…then when we killed enough of them will move some of the ops in low to look for all the above player type

Plenty of CODEies are goonswarm alts. Why not go after their goon mains? Probably because of the same reasons listed above.

yeah i wanna see you attack delve…only a ‘‘world war bee 2’’ can do this

I’m not saying you should invade Delve. There are plenty of stragglers to catch if you’re competent enough. Maybe you’re not.

I did read all your post and you don’t understand what i mean about new content…and as i already explained myself I will not repeat that. Thank you

Do you think we can hit 200 replies?

You don’t understand how null intel works do you? ones you there killing people the intel channels will be screaming with your names and before you know it there will be a response fleet chasing you

I can’t help you if you aren’t willing to learn

TBH with you i don’t really need your help as i understand how null sec works better than you can imagine right now…The only help that i need right now is numbers to join the movement

Sure you do, thats why you think bubbles can distinguish between criminals and not.

That’s how it is everywhere, of course depending on the situation and who is aggressing. They send a response fleet? Great, more content. Response fleet too much for your fleet to handle? Try the “not fighting them”-trick, it comes in handy every now and then.

My main focus is high sec atm thank you

Read over the first few words in that comment.

I don’t think you are with us on that conversation…we were talking about delve on response fleet and nowhere else at that point in time

“You don’t understand how null intel works?”, to me that’s generalizing all of nullsec, not just one region. Once again you’re nothing but sidetracking; ignoring most what anyone says. I don’t enjoy communicating with ignorant individuals, hence this will be my last post on this topic.