[NEWEL] Obituary - Marshal Protector Alizabeth

'Tis neither case, really. She was dealing with issues which led her to this demise, and it was her decision to do so. It is no longer for us to judge. It is for that Most Righteous Arbiter to now decide whether she had engaged in enough of His Work to atone. I pray she has.

2 Likes

Rest in peace, Adrelana.

1 Like

A heretic in life. I will pray to God that he shows mercy upon her misguided soul.

1 Like

This news grieves me to my soul.

May she find the peace in Paradise that she never found in life.

5 Likes

Ah.

Well, at least she died well, with a weapon in her hand. Respect.

2 Likes

I heard she died like a dog. Not even a prime Syrikos hound either. More the mewling cur type of dead dog.

I put in a bid for her body though. Why not? I can probably find a buyer, know what I mean, Sarum suckteats?

Be seeing you,

Orlon Zashev

CEO, Zashev Human Resources Extraction Services

2 Likes

Uh. Welcome I guess.

9 Likes

Buying to resell generally implies some kind of refurbishment in the middle.

I can only pray.

2 Likes

Well, hopefully your posting of nonsense here can help the proper authorities track you down, filthy scoundrel.

2 Likes

This offer still stands:

3 Likes

Hello. I hate you! Welcome to the IGS, new poster. :slight_smile:

PS: What human resources are you extracting, exactly?

2 Likes

Well, that’s just freaking peachy, isn’t it.

He’s an extremely illegal slaver.

4 Likes

I’d be inclined to use this if I could be bothered tracking which Amarrians pledge their loyalties to which House in their little sociopolitical games.

I had wondered when more of your ilk would surface.

I’m kind of wondering why he’s attracting attention by poking his nose up in such a pointless way. It might be a good time for people to be careful not to get distracted by a shiny, obnoxious object. Or maybe he’s just getting himself really really hated now so that he can be distracting some other time.

Or, maybe he just likes trolling.

3 Likes

It seems to be the Khanid national pastime.

7 Likes

It is a very odd thing to do, yes. Wait long enough without your name being in public and most capsuleers forget about you fairly quickly.

Wow. Just… wow. I mean, I could never have imagined someone would be even stupider than Chakaid. A dead dog can’t be a mewling cur! Mewling takes being alive. Stars below, as stupid as you are, it’s amazing you managed to even be a successful slaver. I can only imagine how badly Chakaid must have needed a scapegoat if he busted you out of MIO custody.

You can’t even deliver decent insults. Oh no! You’ve got her body! What will we do?!? Oh, wait, we have no reason to care.

It’s not like she’s using it. Or like it’s something of a rare commodity. I’d be willing to bet there’s a hundred of them laying around in various places. How much did you bid? If it was more than .01 ISK, you’re overpaying. Dumbass.

3 Likes