No Downtime - Again!

They may actually play the game!

Before #nodowntime becomes are regular pattern, these sort of issues would need to be resolved.

3 Likes

received daily gifts…

according to some in rookie help, some belts are not respawning.

Excellent!

Expected, the regular asteroid belts were not replenished.

1 Like

is there a plan to replenish them today?

This topic is still locked. :innocent:

No; they will be replenished in tomorrow’s downtime.

1 Like

player in rookie channel: well as someone that lives in one of the time-zones / areas they mentioned on the forum post, not having the server reboot during my evening game time is nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there a specific reason for this?

Other than that, it seems that everything is working smoothly, got the login campaign rewards with correct timers and all, no problems there either.

Shots fired! Someone call 555-CONCORD :oncoming_police_car:

1 Like

Discourse is being weird - I’m trying to fix that feedback thread.

1 Like

High sec asteroid belts are not respawning… @CCP_Explorer

if you read some of the latest replies here, you’d see that it was intended, and they won’t be replenished until tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

Currently the regular asteroid belts are actual real items in the inventory system that are replenished during downtime in a DB job while the inventory system is offline. Since the cluster didn’t go offline then the inventory system was still up-and-running and then the DB jobs could not run.

Good luck. That’s the second time that someone from CCP says this about discourse. Hopefully CCP Avalon can help you out. :slight_smile:

Yep, a known issue with the regular asteroid belts.

No other issues reported so far from rookie help…

1 Like

I see. Thank you and good luck.

Are certain combat signatures also actual inventory items? I have one that I ran yesterday and which would have normally replenished and expanded its contents at DT today but it did not.

It remains a shame that said fact is only being communicated in these fora, not offered up front in the news items you place on the launcher, despite the fact that it has been queried so many times. Sorry, shoddy communications skills.