Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Was that one of those social science subjects ? It sounds awful.

1 Like

Social “sciences” aren’t science. It’s obscurantism.

Valerie Valate’s recent activity is that of a person losing touch with reality.

In what way ?

Not to worry, darling. Reality is like a sentence with one idea and two syllables: it is for others.

1 Like

I am sorry, I have assumed the problem of that church is known the best in capsuleer circles.

Well, maybe I should have brought up a different example of irrational and damaging cult. Have you heard, for example, about so-called ‘Freedom Fighters’, they’re illegal in civilized areas of space as criminal terrorists. They’re these cultusts who not just believe that freedom is something “good”, but they also murder people for the sake of their delusions!

In fairness, Di-Di, the Sedevacantists make wonderful holo reels in Aroma-Vision. I think you would adore them, lovely - Amariah Damali looks like a Goddess!

2 Likes

Meh,

Total lack of good looking guys.

Am I not looking good enough?

2 Likes

Darling you look fine. If anyone says otherwise, shoot 'em.

1 Like

I’m a little confused Miss Kim,

I figured you wouldn’t want anything to do with that holo-reel considering the stigma attached to it by the ruling Amarrian religion,

And two, I was under the impression that you are female.

It says today is your forum cakeday. Congratulations I guess ?

1 Like

You are very cute, Di-Di. I can’t deny!

It was awful. Fortunately, my years of posting on the IGS prepared me well for the pettiness and pedantry of academia.

I am afraid that comparing Code to a mold is a grave insult to the mold-kind.

My dear, I resemble that remark! Be careful of your choice of words…

1 Like

So, tell is how you really feel. Don’t hold back. It’s best to get such things off your chest.

What?

2 Likes

He’s deeply confused, Remilia.

The sun didn’t go anywhere. You can see it, clear as day.