Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

@Che_Biko
Besides wanting to actually apprehend you for indecent behavior, I forgot to add:

I really wouldn’t lose an opportunity to shoot, apprehend or assault Mr. Flavours by other means (which I am not going to list) shall the possibility window open.

But I totally detest that by blaming me in doing so certain people equate me to an attacker who was officially described as being “short” and “scrawny”.

I do believe we have met before and you should be able to imagine my actual height. For sure, to call me short, one has to be either tall as Kaalakiota Mountains or dumb like Arrendis.

Moreover, as for being “scrawny”, under my clothes I am actually quite fit, toned up and muscled. Of course, I am not going to undress for you, but you can believe a word of Caldari Officer.

Thus I demand to not equate me with a short scrawny suspect any further! Any other attempts from you or someone else in doing so I will consider an insult and defamation attempt and might challenge them for that (provided they haven’t disgraced themselves for their words to be as empty and useless as ones of Arrendis, and their opinions have actual value).

3 Likes

Can confirm :kissing_heart:

1 Like

What.

3 Likes

That, but extended across, well… gestures widely.

As far as I remember sensitivity, a cultural sensitivity shows how much culture changes (or how much stable it is) when you vary a certain parameter of this culture (or outside interference). I can’t imagine how it can be related to offensive operations.

Being offended means being a target of a direct assault, you simply cannot be offended on behalf of other people, that’s alogical, that has no sense!

Really?! :smiley:

…Awh. :disappointed:
You tease!

Dang… Lucky bastard!

In all seriousness, @Diana_Kim, I don’t recall myself calling the suspect short and scrawny. Also, I don’t think there is anything wrong with being short.

1 Like

I… I… Has it suddenly gotten hot in here or is it just me? Oh my!

1 Like

That seems to be true. It appears to have taken away my New User of the Month award for January 120, and that was supposed to be “permanently visible on the badges page.”
:slightly_frowning_face:

In a presentation for a management meeting at the University, I once wrote a sentence containing 5 sub-clauses, and asserting no less than seven independent arguments.

When i got to the end, I asked “Any questions ?” And someone said that they didn’t understand what I had written.

So I replied “That’s not a question”.

1 Like

The things I had to do for my research paper, “Transgressing Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Capsuleer Violence.”

Was that one of those social science subjects ? It sounds awful.

1 Like

Social “sciences” aren’t science. It’s obscurantism.

Valerie Valate’s recent activity is that of a person losing touch with reality.

In what way ?

Not to worry, darling. Reality is like a sentence with one idea and two syllables: it is for others.

1 Like

I am sorry, I have assumed the problem of that church is known the best in capsuleer circles.

Well, maybe I should have brought up a different example of irrational and damaging cult. Have you heard, for example, about so-called ‘Freedom Fighters’, they’re illegal in civilized areas of space as criminal terrorists. They’re these cultusts who not just believe that freedom is something “good”, but they also murder people for the sake of their delusions!

In fairness, Di-Di, the Sedevacantists make wonderful holo reels in Aroma-Vision. I think you would adore them, lovely - Amariah Damali looks like a Goddess!

2 Likes

Meh,

Total lack of good looking guys.

Am I not looking good enough?

2 Likes

Darling you look fine. If anyone says otherwise, shoot 'em.

1 Like