Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

You annoyed now Val?

Perhaps the data logs being recovered now will reveal a puppet master behind the puppet master, and it will not be necessary to remain more angry than you have ever been, Mlle. Valate.

I don’t recall giving you permission to address me in a familiar manner.

Might have to think back about 7 or 8 years ago when you had zero issues with me calling you that. course it is a long time so

I can’t say that I recall meeting any minor Khand kingdom nobility in a situation when I’d allow such informality. I’m sure I’d remember something like that.

Were you wearing clothes at the time ?

1 Like

and you had to go and make it weird…

It’s a perfectly normal question. As a Sani sabik, I attend a reasonable number of religious and social functions, both formal and informal, where that kind of dress code is in effect.

That said, I have no recollection whatsoever of meeting any Khanid Kingdom nobility of the name “Deritan”.

First of all, did I ever give you permission to address me just by my name, Ms. Deritan?

However, I do grant you permission to delay the duel for the whole term of six months, considering you did have Honor to accept it, which I do respect.

Yet, I strongly recommend you to review your practices of picking and igniting the fights when you are not in a position to fight them. Simply because at the best it is unwise.

Also I will strongly recommend you to watch your mouth. I believe you don’t want to cause yourself more problems than you have already summoned with your unprovoked attack on an official ally of Amarr Empire and Khanid Kingdom.

It’s not about what I want, Ms. Deritant, it’s about what I’ve ought to do.

Attacking on Honor or Reputation, would it be of Honorable Soldier or a Trustful Enterpreneur can be considered a more severe than even attack on their life.

And I would better end my own life than disgrace myself with such dishonorable activity as Lying, what you have claimed me to do.

Any sort of slander issued to me in public comms I consider attack on the Uniform I wear, on our corporation, alliance, our Protectorate and whole Caldari State. And that I will protect with my life, Ms. Deritan.

What I should be focusing on is a military affair of Caldari State, that you shall not concern yourself with, Ms. Deritan.

ftfy.

1 Like

Your the one that challenged and Still will not provide Proof of your Accusations. I may have called you what I did, but until proof is shown well…

Again, you are the one that Fired the First shot in unprovoked attacks against as you have stated an Offical Ally of the Kingdom and Empire, by Insulting A citizen of the Kingdom with No proof willing to make public to back up your claim. and by extension also providing another insult to a Lord of the Empire.

That goes already to the silly degree, Ms. Deritan. What proof I need if your words are recorded just here in the forums? Do I need just to bring citation of your own words for you? Is it really necessary? I can point your nose into your words, if you insist, of course.

For sure I haven’t insulted you prior.
And for sure I don’t see any insulted Citizens who would protest my words about them either.
If I said something about someone that is not objective truth, I’d like them personally to say so here and now, until they do.

If I said something wrong, I’ll answer for my words, would it be with proofs, with challenges to combat or to a tribunal. Just as I demand to others.

Of course, all proofs of my words will be provided to anyone interested, provided the request is done in proper and polite manner. In your case, I have told you already that I will bring the proof after we solve the deal between us. You surely should have remembered this, so tell me, please, why are you invoking it here again? Have you forgot it already? Do I need to cite that too for you?

It becomes quite bothersome, Ms. Deritan.

May I recommend you hiring a secretary who can fetch your own quotes from the forum boards and quotes of those who have replied to you already?

I am not talking about me. I am talking about Family Ms. Kim, really all this cause you called my Sister’s Bar an Angel Cartel Facility yet you still offer ZERO proof.

For sure I can recognize how Khanid look like. For example, I could say that Mr. Nauplius is Khanid. I can say that Alar Chakaid is Khanid. But if you’re going to say that a TRIBAL who has obvious ties to criminal cartel, and who is a henchman to a notorious infamous alliance ARC is ‘Family’, excuse me, but I am going to laugh at your face.

Usually I don’t even say bad word directed at people like Chakaid - well, while he was showing himself in Imperial colors before he dropped his guise and turned out to be blatant pirate (or heretic as you’d refer to him more likely) (or should I say a follower of an an extremist fanatical sect). Of course now I can freely say who he is… and with that in mind you’d get more respect if you tried to protect HIM from my words than that disgusting tribal.

Anyway, at this point I believe it will be valid to ask you: Are you related to Angel Cartel somehow?

DO I NEED TO WRITE IN CAPS FOR YOU? HOW MANY MORE TIMES I HAVE TO REPEAT THAT YOU WILL GET ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED AFTER YOU FINISH THE DUEL.
Is it easier to read now? Letters for sure are bigger now, lets see if it will work, and I hope you won’t ask that question again.

What did i do now?

Nothing new. If I sometimes seem a little mad at you, Ms. Tsukiyo, maybe check in on Mr. Nauplius’s current doings for the “why.” Or at least an example of the “why.”

Getting mad at another girl because of a guy? :roll_eyes:

Do with him what you please, no need to bring me into his stuff.

Or are you offering something for the three of us? :thinking:

1 Like

Uh huh.

Ms. Tsukiyo, I’m aware that you made at least a token effort to point him in a constructive direction. It doesn’t mean at all that you didn’t meddle, on a whim, in something you didn’t understand. Now he thinks you’ve freed him from his curse, which means he’s not watching himself for the influence of a pathologized ego.

Consequences are pending. It annoys me mildly that you probably won’t be in their path, but it’s not like I expected justice from this world to begin with.

The end result is that, yes, you get to be my model for somebody who swans around making trouble for people just to see what will happen.

Someone said Achuran threesome?

His own direction. Quite a difference.

Instead of an artificial mental construct put in place by someone else?

You tend to make points against the Triglavians and Sansha, but what is the essential difference between bioadapting, cyberimplanting or cursing someone?

You could say Again Ms. Tsukiyo, you show your lack of understanding. What i did was to (insert really good motives that totally justifies what was done)", but so can everyone.

Triglavians maybe willing to proof test their theories in an empiric way rather than the Sleeper racionalization and simulation preference. Sansha may be running an effective organization where those people may actually feel like they are contributing to something bigger than themselvesin a way certain things we take for granted are secondary to this.

You exercised power. Because you wanted. Because you could.

And it makes my heart warm and fuzzy and other places moist and slippery. You go girl.

But when you get “a little mad” or “mildly annoyed” because something happened to your pet project , one that happens to be a human beign with all the ugliness and beauty that this flesh receptacle manifests, it could be that the main issue was not unleashing a “potential threat”, but rather the annoyance of a condescending ego that no longer decided for someone.

And/Or something else of course. Your heart knows better, it is your journey, and you have not reached out to me to “meddle” in it. (But if you want to talk about it, let us have some tea over it)

If you are annoyed and mad, do something with it. Go put a leash on him, put him down guide him to (insert your happy/suffering place/state), join his efforts, whatever. Do things. He does.

I just kindly ask you not to make me part of some youth drama involving some sort of mystical love triangle with girls fighting over a boy (or at least, make it pass on the Bechdel test).

1 Like

Hooves appear often in mythic depictions of humanoid bhaalgorn, though typically they have shoes on their hooves. Oddly the most common metal for them appears to be brass or bronze. Possibly because it has a higher contrast than iron or steel with the typical red skin of the bhaalgorn.

The typical humanoid bhaalgorn being depicted as a red skinned winged demon person, with horns on their head and variously bestial facial features - sometimes an angry goat face, sometime a human one.
Occasionally they wear clothes, typically some kind of leather ensemble, which I assume is generally supposed to be the skin of sinners and/or disobedient children. Accentuated with bronze or brass again.

The genemodded people known as bhaalgorn (some ancient Takmahl scientists cruel joke as far as I can tell) that appear on some of the Sabik worlds (there is a population of them on Kaztropol), have normal feet and wear boots and shoes like any regular human.

Though there is a substantial market in strange videos, with bhaalgorn ladies stepping on things in high heels.