Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Well, in this case actually it sounds as a rather good and merited activity, for every sort of public or social display of sexually appealing or garifying things is embarassing, shameful by itself and generally a very strict taboo.

It’s a weird sounding word, I have to say, but I believe that thorough… kinkshaming… can keep the society pure and clean from all sort of indecency by self-regulation.

Sorry, I’ve got dippy there blocked.

It’s unrelated to the public or social display of the “kink,” Ms. Kim. It’s focused on possessing the “kink” in the first place, including when strictly private.

Making fun of people for being strongly and specifically attracted to Caldari national heroes would be an example.

As understated ways of informing a Caldari patriot with strong traditional values that they are the central object of worship for a large number of Gallente bondage and domination cults… this does have to be ranked highly.

As President of the Federation, rest assured Diana sweetie, I will get the bottom of whoever is responsible for proliferating said cults.

In order to shame this… (Why “kink” by the way? This indecent activity.) it his indecent activity shall be known first. For if it is Unknown, then it is Slander and Defamation, which is a Criminal Offense against a Citizen.

Making fun for attraction to national heroes is Anti-Caldari Activity, can be considered as Gallente Propaganda or outright Treason.

Though if the Citizen does some indecency in regard of National heroes, they should not only be ashamed and embarassed for that, but even Imprisoned for Defaming names of National Heroes with their indecent (or, if you like, kinkizing) ideas!

No kinkizing Caldari National Heroes shall be allowed!

Indeed. On a completely unrelated note darling, what is your boot size?

1 Like

Not sure if it’s any direct measurement of anything, just… somewhat standard size where they make the boots. They do have some tables of measurements. But standard issue boots I buy have this standard number.

1 Like

Kek…

Well played.

I strongly advise against buying me any boots, as it is highly unlikely I will wear anything besides my standard issue footwear.

I wouldn’t dream of buying you boots.

Well, it wasn’t you asking about my boot size either. I am sorry, just wrongly adressed relply! Should have mentioned @Gosakumori_Noh - she was asking for my size.

2 Likes

Authenticity is a sacred obligation when it comes to the proper admiration of a d…rill instructress. Different size boots make different sounds as they march across a flight deck, and leave different impressions on recruits who fail to live up to the d…rill instructress’s instructions. The most promising recruits would know when posterior imprints were not from authentic DK 38 Specials, and would consequently fail to reach the highest level of mental and physical conditioning.

As President, I would consider it an official duty to ensure my fellow citizens enjoyed the full benefits of a rigorous health and fitness regimen, and knowing the correct boot size to reproduce just the right sounds and body welts is fundamental to satisfying that objective.

2 Likes

I feel, it’s my duty to inform you that when Gosa asked you for your boot size, she had no intention on gifting you a pair.

She was making a reference to a foot fetish, and furthermore, she personalized it to a foot fetish concerning your feet in particular.

Edit: in this case, the fetish, is the same as a kink.

1 Like

“No intention” is too strong. I would gladly give Diana sweetie boots.

I am however very familiar with Diana sweetie’s strict adherence to military doctrine. It would be inappropriate for an officer of the State to receive a gift of boots from a Federation presidential candidate. Despite the inevitability of WAR over the disposition of Luminaire, however, there is still room for our two cultures to enjoy the sound of authentic DK 38 Specials marching across a flight deck, or leaving impressions on misbehaving posteriors.

That I can do.

1 Like

The abject barbarism described in your post aside, can I just say how hilarious I find the fact that the best you could come up with for the Caldari and the Amarr was ‘Meritocrats’ and ‘Holders’?

Like, I can maybe comprehend you considering a title of Imperial nobility to be something negative, but ‘Meritocrats’?

Really?

2 Likes

I really hate having to agree with Remi, but… c’mon, man.

‘Dogmatic Amarr zealots’ maybe? ‘Heartless Corporatist Parasites living fat on the hog off the labor of the Caldari masses’?

Threats and denouncements need some flair, some drama. They need to really grab you by the scruff and shake you, waking you from your stupor and demanding your attention.

Ugh. But then, I suppose expecting a society as rigidly stratified as the Amarr to teach you how politics is done on the grand scale is a bit… unrealistic. Wouldn’t want to train a capable rabble-rouser. They might rouse some rabble!

3 Likes

I noticed that too, and was wondering how working hard and earning your place in a society is, tyrannical?

What is tyrannical is being lazy, expecting and demanding hard working people to take care of you as seen so prevalent in the Federation.

Your criticism is valid.
My gratitudes for this.

Oceans can be quite Intimidating, particularly on Lower Gravity worlds, as the Waves there can be Extremely Tall.

Also there are Things living in most Oceans. Sea Snails, Lobsters, Cuttlefish, and other such Sea Monsters.

Also, when you go to the Seaside and go for a Paddle, sometimes Things touch your Foot. It can be Disturbing.

3 Likes