Old vet w/121mil sp looking for a home

Hello all! o/
just an old bro looking for a home. I’m looking for a corp that doesn’t mind me being absent as I travel A LOT for my job (life comes first). I enjoy smaller skirmishes and especially love scouting, tackle, logi and cloaky ops (bombers and exploration). I’ve done everything from mining to multi-hour fights and am pretty experienced in this game but, have been away for about a year.

Good Day CJ

You have not stated what your time zones are but if you are in the UK/ EU time zone then my corp might be for you. I am just like you who took off some time due to RL stuff and want to come back and build a new home for myself and for others to fly with.

You sound like me in the fact you like scouting and tackling and taking up the role of Jesus as I like to call it with the logi love. Nothing is more exciting than getting that hero tackle or repping someone from 5% hull to full and keeping them alive while your fleet picks them apart.

My corp is called Dark Eclipse Academy [DARCA] and it is at the infancy stage. I want to get that core group of about 10 to 15 people that can help me grow and also help me mould the corp into something amazing. If you think you might be that guy then we are happy to have you.

Our first 6 months will focus more on high sec / low sec stuff with us using High sec as a base but then venturing into low to get the pvp shakes on. We are close to Jita and so it’s not an issue to get ships fitted and then go roam in either cal/gal mil or even take the back door road into Min/Ama Mil zone.

Most of the guys that I have been speaking to also want to do some blops stuff so we will always be looking for some hunters and other blops pilots.

RL is always first with me. I have 2 kids and cannot be online every night. So if you travel and can’t get on for a week or so then that’s cool by me. Rather than a corp it’s more a gathering of old and new that do stuff together when online and able to play.

I hope you give us a look.
Our in-game channel is: DARCA
Discord can be found here: DARCA

Hi there,

Come and talk to us I’m sure we can offer you what you want from a Corp, we’re small but growing and would really appreciate your experience.

Running with Dogs Discord
Running with Dogs Advert

SOUSN might be a good place for you dude.

Our FC also enjoys small-gang skirmishes, and runs a SIG within the corp for this exact purpose.

Our ad is here - ☀ [SOUSN] South Sun Industries - Sov Null - EU/US TZ - Discord link is at the bottom if you fancy chatting more.

Greetings old vet here a old fart
i have been playing sins 2010 i wonder when did you start
and i love this corp RL comes first we are laid back but when we need to get stuff dune we do it fast so that we can go back to bein Laid back :smiley:
sins we are in a alliance we have the hr’s long fight and the moons to do some nice mining sessions for the guy that like to do that

Wanne find out more come take a look and if you like what you see then lets have a talk :smiley:

You Are Welcome Woth us :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re always open . . UK Corp Recruitment Is Open EUTZ & Early USTZ 0.0

hi there Cj

you sound like the type of pilot we are looking for.

if you like a good challenge and being part of a small and independent pvp group then have a look at our vid below.

it will give you a better idea of what we do and how we run things

cheers
prim

aye mate, welcome back, youd be a great fit. [AUTZ PEW] [Super Serious OP Gaming PVP] - Agartha Forgeries has sent a friend request to your BALLZ - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums. Check us out.

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons

• Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration

• Daily fleets

• Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum

• Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)

• Discord + Microphone

join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

TSSOC is a long time corp living in an active are of Null. tons of great active members

come give us a look

Small Industrial and PVP corp in null-sec Sovereignty. Join Lone Bull Shipyards or stop by and speak with us soon.

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

What we Offer:

• Tight Knit group of experienced and novice pilots
  • Access to daily PVP operations
  • Small to medium gang warfare
  • Large/Capital/Super capital warfare via our membership in the Winter Coalition.
  • Ship Replacement Program for Alliance/Coalition fleets.
  • Doctrine ships provided to members for fleets
  • Great Access to Ore/Ice/Ratting
  • Coordinated/Profitable Mining Ops
  • Production Facilities in Sov systems
  • Buyback program at 90% Jita
  • Very focused on group play and helping our members meet their personal goals
  • Experienced Leadership willing to help guide you.

What we Require:

• A sense of humor
  • Financial stability or a willingness to learn the ways of isk making
  • Have a voice, be on comms, discord, mumble…etc
  • Participate in PVP operations.
  • Have fun.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Hey cj dimidio! o/

First and foremost, welcome back to the vastness of New Eden! We always have a soft spot for seasoned pilots looking to dive back into the cosmos. Your diverse set of interests and experiences sounds like it would mesh perfectly with our crew over at Cryptopia. Here’s why:

1. Life Always Comes First: We fully understand that real life trumps all. Many of our members, myself included, have varied schedules due to life’s commitments. So whether you’re around daily or pop in intermittently, you’ll always be welcomed back like family.
  2. Small-Scale Skirmishes: While we relish the intricacies of J-space, we also have a penchant for smaller engagements. Your love for skirmishes would fit right in with our adventurous spirit.
  3. Specialized Roles: Scouting, tackle, logi, and cloaky ops are the backbone of many successful fleets. With your expertise in these roles, especially bombers and exploration, you’d be a valuable addition to our operations.
  4. Experience Counts: Your rich history in the game, from mining to intense battles, will provide depth and wisdom to our corp. And while the game might have evolved during your absence, your foundational skills remain invaluable.

cj dimidio, if the idea of immersing yourself in the enigma of wormhole life intrigues you, and you want a place where both your skills and life’s commitments are respected, Cryptopia could be your next space haven.

Let’s reconnect you with the game’s pulse! Drop by our Discord at Cryptopia to chat, share stories, or fire away with any questions.

Fly safe and hope to chat soon!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

You will fit right in with us old vets

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.