On the Reclamation of Floseswin

Kor-Azor was gelded beforehand as a result of Artico’s actions. And any benefits gained from the reorganization were decidedly inferior to the gains made by Khanid. Taken as a purely zero-sum balance among the Houses, the ‘winner’ was painfully obvious.

There is nothing immoral in killing an apostate, which a slave remains until they are manumitted by the grace and mercy of a Holder.

So then there are apostates entered in the Book of Records?

I think you should maybe go and find yourself some clergy to doublecheck your orthodoxy.

I will admit then, that attacking slaves of the Faith in Kahah would be an egregious action undertaken by the Kingdom.

Well, let’s hope you haven’t just gotten your homeworld attacked with Deathglow.

2 Likes

I have my own prejudices towards the Kingdom that neither Kahah or a Deathglow attack are likely to change.

How malleable your prejudices are has no bearing on the decision… only how malleable your liege’s spine might be. So far, they’ve all bent pretty quickly.

What will be, will be.

Three times.

Three times the Tribal Liberation Force has thought us defeated.

Three times the 24th Imperial Crusade has come back, stronger than before.

As I said three months ago:

We give this gift of a third reprieve for the expedition upon Floseswin IV the to the Lord of my Lady, Arrach Sarum. I pray he will use it well to secure the safety and prosperity of the Empire, and prove Amarr’s resolve in battle.

We give the burden of a war that promises to drag on indefinitely to the Minmatar people. I pray they will meditate well upon the price they are willing to pay for expanding such a war to the Empire in the weeks leading up to their vaunted Liberation Day.

Perhaps now, with the threat of the Triglavians now looming over all of New Eden, certain parties shall see reason. Time will tell. But now and as before, we fight.

Amarr Victor

Lord Aldrith Shutaq Newelle
Lord Consort to Lady Mitara Newelle
Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade
Paladin Ordinary and Navarch of the Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order
Thrice Victor of the War of Floseswin

8 Likes

Doesn’t that also mean you’re thrice the loser of that ‘war’, since the Empire held it when Sarum first had his hissy fit?

“Thrice Victor of the War of Floseswin” I guess you will leave out the part where you lost it 3 times and held it for little over 20 days in the last 6 months. Oh and the fact that the war is far from over.
But sure Mr. Trice Victor Slaver…

We knew we couldn´t hold the system forever in the face of the pendulum of war swinging hard in the slavers favor so your assetment of our thoughts is faulty as it tends to be when you slavers try to understand us.
Enjoy your small victory slaver while you can and sell it as a gift to your so called lord. I would be suprised if he would agree with this classification after the slaver forces failed to execute his will for so long but that is your problem not mine.
Any hopes of the Matari laying down their weapons and surrendering just one of our ppl out of fear for a larger war are borderline insane. We will continue to fight and I will personally ensure that the slavers on the planets which are still under our control will get atleast a glimse of what our ppl on Floseswin IV are enduring.

Matari Invictus

In honest and deep contempt

Chief Harkon Thorson
Slaver-Slaughterer
Tripple-Floseswin-Liberator
Visitor of Churches
Amateur Freedom Fighter

1 Like

So does that make you the Thrice Illustrious Sovereign of Floseswin?

chuckling is seen

Good luck living up to that!

What is it called then, Re-Re-Re-Clamation?

What is the name for the Final-Clamation?

Everytime this system flips some Holy Holy Holy fool shouts and gives them self a title, your troops on the surface have lost, get them off the planet and stock your ships… this will never end! Your hands are Bloody with innocent lives get down on the dirty ground with the rest of us where you belong!

Pol
Thukker

2 Likes

Greetings,

I would agree the war has raged back and forth for some time. We have seen great battles and thousands of ships lost on both sides. While the battle on the planet raged in space it has been no less fierce. While yes the tide of battle now favors us, I must admit the Amarr Militia is not the militia of a year ago. We have seen unprecedented amount of unity and coming together as a unified force. Just for that I must say. Amarr Victor.

This last week alone Floseswin has witnessed the destruction of 3 Astrahaus’ and a Athanor from the forces of the Minmatar Militia and allies. Not only has the Militia forces taken the system but has also purged Matari safe havens inside the system. For that I must say. Amarr Victor.

As a simple person watching and cheering from the side lines I can not help but be proud of the 24th Imperial Crusade in this task. It has been a long road for both parties and the struggles have been intense. I bow in honor to both sides in their tenacity. I will continue to aid in what paltry fashion I can.

Amarr Victor
Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz

2 Likes

And completely ignorant of the overall strategic situation in the system if you think destruction of structures changes the facts about how long the Minmatar have held the system, compared, and how the ground war has progressed.

You all speak like it’s over. Like you won.

Do you have ears in some Inner Circle chamber I don’t? Because I haven’t heard any announcement made about “third time’s the charm” myself.

1 Like

I do not believe anyone is under the delusion that this is over by any means. However, the Amarr strategic position is better than it has been since this conflict started. Unless the TLF launches a major counter-offensive, we promise to hold the system for the coming months.

The situation on the ground has indeed been dire but no longer is it hopeless. This war is about wills and resources, and testing which side is willing and able to devote more. I believe you know the side that has more resources, and now the will is being proven as well.

2 Likes

One’d hope you were by now reluctant to make sweeping promises like this.

Lie in the bed you make, Aldrith Shutaq Newelle.

1 Like

I did put a caveat in. It is up to you make it a valid one.

1 Like

I am not TLF, I have never truly been, and I don’t intend to become.

I’m pretty sure this has been clear from day one.

Moreover, I don’t hold with the wars of attrition against a bigger opponent that are basically designed to weaken the Republic until a final blow can be struck. This has been clear for anyone with half a brain for about a decade now.

Again, lie in the bed you make, thrice-illustrious.