On the Reclamation of Floseswin

Congratulations on your victories, Lord Aldrith Shutaq.

I pray that the Empire uses this opportunity to reinforce the number of Excoriator and Auspex Class Slaver Ships on Floseswin. And the number of Imud Okyanau -class Strategic Stealth Submarines with hypersonic antimatter missiles, too. For God is glorified in these things.

1 Like

Is your God’s glory conditional on war trinckets? (Or anything humanly doable, for that matter)

No, God’s glory is infinite, yet he is glorified in our acts. This is a great mystery to our limited minds, but is nonetheless true.

3 Likes

Will you numbnuts stop throwing around the word “thrice” ?

3 Likes

Your thrice late to making that particular connection.

With the assistance of the forces of the Imperial Crusade, my family’s personnel have taken control of the orbital customs infrastructure of Floseswin IV. As well as beginning to resupply the forces under my command, these facilities are at the disposal of Ardishapur, Khanid and Sarum forces in meeting their logistical needs.

4 Likes

Since the start of this unsanctioned invasion of a “Minmatar” Planet the Amarr slavers have held the system for 22 days…laughable! The Minmatar have held the system for 6 months, never once coming here claiming overall victory . Get off your soap boxes shouting prayers to the “Gods” to turn a failed invasion into something else?

Last chance… get your troops of the planet and you can holy holy holy all the way home claiming some usual Amarr victory…

1 Like

Naturally there have been no spurious claims of victory by any of your people, I’ll be charitable and assume the alcohol poisoning wiped the boasts from your memory.

1 Like

He’s right, though.

You should leave. You should have left when you had that earlier week of control.

2 Likes

To disavow one’s commitments because they have become burdensome is not the Amarr way.

4 Likes

Tell yourself what you will, but no proper ‘way’ holds sycophancy as the highest virtue.

Maybe whatever it is you’re following is evil.

2 Likes

The company you keep is rubbing off on you, assuming you were educated as befits your birth, you once knew the difference between sycophancy and loyalty.

4 Likes

“Loyalty not freely given is worth nothing.”

The Amarr call it loyalty when a slave has no choice, and call it betrayal when someone freely acts in the best interest of their people. You have no real loyalty, only the beaten dog’s wish to please their master, thinking the absence of the stick is love.

6 Likes

You would have us believe that Arsia Elkin’s renunciation of a legacy many generations in the making, was a sacrifice for the good of her people? There is no greater condemnation I could offer of that preposterous excuse than your being foremost among her defenders.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about Arsia’s loyalties, I was talking about yours. The conclusion that Arsia is among the individuals that sentence refers to is all yours.

1 Like

Your sickly attack on Amarr notions of loyalty, was not about defending Arsia, you were talking about me, but some individuals too, and I should not have assumed Arsia was one of them… are even you clear about what you mean at this point?

I’m only replying to give myself a title

Tristan daCuhna
Alcoholic

9 Likes

Yes, thanks for asking, I am.

You are not, though, that much is clear.

1 Like

And yet here you are, Boasting.

Then again you slaves seem to love consitantly contradicting yourselves. So no surprises there.

Ohpehk Doshu
Horder of Exotic Dancers, Male

2 Likes

Facts Slaver… that’s all they are. I’m not sure what you read? and if i’m a “Slave” well then you guys have a serious problem.