On the Reclamation of Floseswin

You would be the expert in this field. Crying victim to anyone who listens.

3 Likes

We were victims for nearly a thousand years at the hands of the slavers and we continue to be victims of your imperial allies to this very day. It’s not hard to see for anyone who’s not willfully blind.

2 Likes

The Minmatar were indeed victims. The victims of their own apostasy and sin. It was through the munificence of the Holy Empire that a great charity was bestowed upon them: their bringing out of darkness to the light of God. While trillions of Minmatar remain Faithful to this day, many more have relapsed to apostasy in the Republic. Once more the munificence of God and Empire must be extended to all the wayward children who are the victims of the sin of their forbearers.

1 Like

Nations, just as people ought to bear patiently the consequence of their own conduct. The Republic has conducted itself as a nation, albeit one with limited acknowledgement of the rule of law.

Aggressive interference in the internal affairs and a significant invasion of a larger neighbour are not the actions of a victim, and an expectation to be treated thusly despite those things is either dishonest or stupid.

2 Likes

Nations, just as people ought to bear patiently the consequence of their own conduct. The Empire has conducted itself as a nation, albeit one with limited acknowledgement of the rule of law.

Aggressive interference in the internal affairs and a significant invasion of a larger neighbour are not the actions of a victim, and an expectation to be treated thusly despite those things is either dishonest or stupid.

1 Like

So, just to doublecheck here: are you trying to claim that establishing literal rape factories is virtuous and benevolent?

5 Likes

I can’t fault your borrowed words, but regurgitating them without thought makes you look foolish. The Empire has doggedly adhered to our obligations under the Yulai Conventions; our patience enduring when your people unleashed chemical attacks on densely populated worlds and when RJD agitators and saboteurs prolonged blooder deathglow attacks.

That patience being finite should have proved no surprise.

3 Likes

It’s been said before, and will probably be said again in the future, but: Don’t want it. Don’t need it. ■■■■ off.

2 Likes

Ah name calling again, you really are full of ■■■■ Amarrian… There is no need for all these words, we all know what the Amarr are… and It’s getting boring listening to a pirate pet. Just accept what you and your ilk are… The very worst of humanity!

And this is why you will never win!

3 Likes

Yes, I can imagine Ferra Orta must be getting as repetitive as a broken record about now.

Dockworkers, Volta, who’s next on the list to appeal to for help ?

Perhaps if you labored less over ad hominem attacks you’d be able to rebut the content of her argument. I have no love for Amarr, but Yassavi was kind to call your inability to form a coherent argument foolish— I’d call it stupidity.

2 Likes

No.

However, saving the apostate from the final spiritual death they have embarked on is benevolence.

Well, maybe if you all stopped doing the one, you’d have more success with the other.

It’s hard to claim your Empire is a force for good when you commit so much evil in the name of that good.

2 Likes

Whatever the failings of the Empire may be considered to be, I still consider it a force for the good of humanity. That is why I will continue to uphold the laws of God and prosecute His will as revealed by the Word.

3 Likes

You mean the Word that’s been altered and shaped by thousands of years of politicians seeking to hang on to and expand their own personal power? The Word that gets set aside so the Theology Council can decide ‘wait, no, eggers DO have souls!! We totally changed our mind and redefined God’s Creation!’ when the Empire realized they wanted to encourage alpha clones?

That Word?

Are you sure you can trust it? Are you sure that what’s being sold to you is actually ‘The Word’? How would you know if it wasn’t?

1 Like

Yes.

We of the Faithful are but flawed human beings tasked with seeking the divine nature of God – a being so much greater than ourselves. It would be hubris to say we know completely the nature of God, this is why Scriptural interpretation is mutable, as our understanding of God grows so does the Word of God change.

2 Likes

And you can be sure that it is being truthfully and faithfully interpreted? Even after the Empire’s leader was exposed as a Blood Raider, and the Theology Council of the day was never purged?

1 Like

I remain ever faithful to the Holy Throne and the Theology Council as the arbiters of God’s will as revealed to her Sublime Majesty Catiz I through divine revelation.

2 Likes

That’s not a ‘yes’.

Can you be sure? If you’d been lied to all of this time, how could you tell?

1 Like

I do not presume to know the intentions or motives behind the Holy Throne or Theology Council, I only accept their edicts.