One-line Bad Idea thread continued

Give Socratic his account back.

Remove the orca fleet bay and give it a bigger ore bay.

It would make orca mining less tedious

Jackhammer sounds for mining equipment

4 Likes

Dedicated high slot added to all ships, which can only be used for fitting a festival launcher.

2 Likes

Exotic metalliminal storms now include an additional modifier to waste amount (not waste probability).

Palantine Titan.

1 Like

A pure hauling ship with at cargohold size, some where between an Industry ship and a freighters cargohold

windscreen wipers for space ships

New T3 “combiner” crystals for beam lasers- fire your lasers at a fleetmate to boost their laser damage.

Enhance Festival Launchers to randomly and unexpectedly fire live rounds, damaging a random target, but only in HS.

2 Likes

Give fleet members the “board my corvette” button when near their fleet’s titans.

1 Like

Let the wallet view default to the Overview or Bills tab.

Let F1 close the program and delete boot.ini

Have clones degrade over time. That way you have to refresh your clones and implants. More demand for implants and more ISK for CCP.

I want new lungs and liver on a regular basis.

Listening to anyone who posts on;
Twitter
Reddit
Something Awful
Reddit

Players head bounty - EVE Technology and Research Center / Player Features & Ideas - EVE Online Forums

I would like this idea if it was in CQ. Get CCP to waste more time on things we don’t need.

Have to admit though, for all my containers of biomass, it would be fun to one of just heads! :rofl:

Drone bomb

place a series of different blood curdling horrific screams into the sound files to play at random intervals at max volume.

On the topic of sound files:

Add speakers to the hologram videos ingame, so that the adds can play sounds to draw our attention and thus be ‘more immersive’.

"DO YOU HAVE GOOD VISION?!"

or upon undocking
-sudden explosion sounds and hull alarm-

… coming from a more immersive hologram.

allow players to manually install EVE by using floppy disks