Operation Magic School Bus

Dropped you 2.5bill to help out. Wish you the best and keep up the great work.

Eve Warrior

2 Likes

Thank you very much

m

1 Like

Even if Mike Azariah is not re-elected, he will still hold the distinction of creating the Magic School Bus, which no other CSM will ever be able to hold.

Although there could be a new war between the Magic School Bus and Pirates forming the same type of trade market that Azariah has created.

I got some Bus fit A occupying way to much space in the Emperor Family Academy.
But I really wonder where the best place to leave them is. For some reason I canā€™t manage to figure out where the bus stops. (sorry if itā€™s just laziness on my part).

Oh, and no Coercers, ā€˜Refugeā€™ Adaptive Nano Plating I seems to be completely unavailable, it wonā€™t even let me place a buy order.

Career systems

there is a channel in game called career systems that links them all for each race, sorted

m

Thank you so much for your outstanding effort providing for New Edens finest capsuleers.

I regret to tell you that 3x Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferaut was missing from one of your packages.

Our station security have upper handed 2 Minmatar slaves acting suspicious. And I can ensure you we got our wery best interrogators on the case.

We guarantee prompt delivery as soon as this embarrassing situation is resolved.

But on a serious note, I asked in chat how many ships today, and you replied something like -not enough.
Did that meen that it was low interest, or are you running low on ships to hand out?

Minmatar space is always the quiet run. Fewer people choose that starting race. So I always seem to have less uptake on that run than the other three.

m

Wow, at first I thought it was a joke or someone who wanted to recruit new players to an corporation. But I was so wrong - what a nice guy. I docket at Clellinon and he gave me a fully-equipped ship with ammo and drones.

I really appreciate this!

Long live the Magic School Bus!

kind regards
neriakX

2 Likes

It is funny, Over the last couple of weeks the % response has dropped in the career systems. More folks there but relatively fewer speaking up

m

1 Like

I was in Trossere when you were there today. Doing career missions is a big part of extracting SP out of the AIR program. Maybe there are a lot of older players doing this.

3 Likes

I was in Akiainavas today, just a noob, minding my own business when Mike popped in with The Magic School Bus. He gave me a kickass Navy Hookbill which I shall treasure foreverā€¦ until I gets blown up, that is!

Thanks so much, Mike, you made my day! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Saw Mike in Akiainavas a few hours ago. Got a geared-up Kestrel just for realising the local chat was active. It doesnā€™t happen often, so I was surprised. Even more surprised when I got the trade request giving me a new ship!

This is a really cool way to welcome a new face to New Eden, thanks Mike!

5 Likes

Hey
Iā€™ve got a ship from Mike too
I wanna say a big thanks and support this for new players, it is amazing Mike

3 Likes

I could use a fitted ship.

As it said in the first post, be where the Bus is, speak up and dock up and be under 30 days . . . simple as that. I do not send ships if folks ask out of the blue in other channels, eve mails or on the forums . . . .sorry

m

3 Likes

Itā€™s great to see the bus is still rolling, well done mate.

2 Likes

What a wonderful concept!

I wish this happened when i was still new

Mikes been going for a long while, and as long as you make a new char, heā€™ll throw you a ship if you are in a rookie system and less than 30 days old.

I JUST celebrated 8 years. and yes, I only look at the age of the pilot before me, donā€™t care about oo is oos alt . . . not worth the stress.

m

4 Likes