Operation Magic School Bus

Even better than this: If you’re close to the 30 days but still over, you can still get a few blueprints from him - he’s done it for me a couple of times now. Super helpful if you’re an industry player, or in contact with people who are into that side of things.

1 Like

Nah, any where over 30 gets bpcs, not just those who are close. Heck I have given players older than myself bpcs. It is what they are for.

m

3 Likes

new to eve. just saw @Mike_Azariah in rookie chat and no idea how far away i am for free ships. sitting collecting a bunch of anomalies proof of discovery, in case i need more than 1. wow 5 years?!

eight years, now

m

4 Likes

You only need one. They are useless outside of career agents

1 Like

That’s great to know that Mike Azariah still spends valuable time there

@Mike_Azariah o7

2 Likes

Mike showed up as promised in chat (on the Rookie Channel) and announced in local. I met him there and spoke up. He gifted me with a 25 million isk Destroyer that I’m going to have to train up a few levels to operate properly. He didn’t ask for anything in return. It was outfitted and full of ammo. What a way to start out.

Thank you again Mike and hopefully at some point I will be able to donate to the cause.

o7

TheRealRockFoo

4 Likes

I once got a notion that he needs T1 stuff on market to fit ships, so I got me a bunch of small gun BPOs and deliver T1 guns to Hek, even if they don’t make a fortune.

2 Likes

Man if there was a God in this game, it would be him! even though i didnt get a ship yet, this person is a miracle

Funny you say that.

There is a god, worshipped by many of the wormhole denizens. Sadly they don’t have much imagination but they call it “Bob.”

Kid you not. And when they roll good wormhole luck they say things “praise Bob.” But Bob isn’t real.

High sec had a god, but he died. James315.

But don’t worry, his saviourette @Aiko_Danuja is the new up and coming high sec goddess, and as a real goddess should be recognized as the goddess of all of EvE.

And she has proven herself to be worthy despite all the new anti-ganking reforms that were recently passed.

James killed BoB, a long time ago.

You are very welcome.

The holiday runs for the Bus have ended but I am still making passes in the career systems almost daily.

m

3 Likes

Hey Mike! I just met you in person today in Malukker and you gave me that awesome Talwar set up for T1 Abyss. I just wanted to say thank you so much for what you do. I am going to wait to use it until I can use all the launchers, it looks like I need an upgrade to power up the last one and I want to use it in all its glory! I’m so excited.

1 Like

make sure to have all the skills for it

3 Likes

A Magic 14-Skill:
Power Grid Management
5% Bonus to ship’s powergrid output per skill level.

By pure luck and paying attention, Operation Magic School Bus has made my really short time upon joining EvE a fantastic experience! Thank you 2 all involved in Operation Magic School Bus be it supporters in the form of ISK or manufacturers in the form of ships. A special thank you to Mike Azariah for showing new players a very important welcome gesture. Space is cold but humanity does not have to be!

Thanks again!
o7

3 Likes

Yeah, Mike is one of the few who gives new players new ships without shooting them down before :wink:

But he shoots them after? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I did once, the new player begged for me to duel him so he could try pvp. I advised against it but he insisted.

m

2 Likes

did he win?

1 Like