Other crossover ideas, anyone?

That’s right. Stones.
Keeping an eye on how the New Dawn ends up. If it turns out to be good and stable I will reconsider quitting and get back to my app project.

They did promise us the carrot after the stick. Wabbit is in bad mood without :carrot:

I would like to see CCP partner with Mountain Dew to get some IRL Quafe that will corrode me from the inside out, to match my soul.

1 Like

Well, if Dr Who is in, dustbin exterminators and all, and it’s about generating interest, then let’s do Star Wars Crossover, HUGELY MASSIVE worldwide fanbase, and we can build some Death Stars to blow each other’s Titans up, oh, and Jita.

Lore is gone to xxxx, so may as well just up the ante totally. Sad.

Rey is so cool, theyre my favourite Jadi. And Jim Jam Bongs can replace the ship computer voice.

“WHEEZA ALL GONNA DIE” instead of the hull warning klaxxon

1 Like

No one cares bruv :smiley:

Just play EVE or not.

Futurama(If it ever gets relaunched.), or something with bacon.

3 Likes

Everything I’ve heard and read from CCP about this indicates they have been very careful to preserve the separation of the EVE universe from the Whoverse.

This does further confirm the multiverse in EVE but that’s been implied for a long time (ex: Echo’s isn’t the same universe as the main game, at least not yet).

With that in mind, the design of the Dr Who event appears to be well done to have reasonable explanation and good finality when it’s over.

All these other crossovers being suggested have far less basis for existence and really would upset the EVE lore and canon. :roll_eyes:

I don’t think a My Little Pony crossover would upset the Eve lore much.

1 Like

Would goons notice?

1 Like

EVE Online featuring Sesame Street. So we can login and get those dank big bird tutorials on how to tie our shoes and fart at the same time.

Warning: may have the dangerous side effect of tripling average goon IQs.

1 Like

The cookie monster could eat lots of :credit_card: PLEX :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Borat.

The glorious people of Kazakhstan will enlighten CCP.

3 Likes

I would say if we are looking for something to do a proper crossover it should somehow at least remotely fit into the EVE universe, talking physics and all around design of the spaceships.

Given this constrains only one show comes to mind: SeaQuest DSV

4 Likes

Just do a crossover with FarmVille, that’s how most EVE players play anyway.

6 Likes

Hello Kitty

I have wanted a pink HK Rifter since I started to play Eve.

I think we can get one in game now!!!

1 Like

I knew years ago EVE needed to grow it’s playerbase by mangling up with other Intelligence Porperties such as fanatsy ect like Harry Porter and other space genres like BFG. I said in a thread once on the old forums about how the obstreperous choice would be World of warcraft but I just got flambed by all and sundry.

Now i hear that Dr WHO is establishing a roll in eve lore and all the naysayers for crossplay are getting there panties’ in a twist well dont say I never told you.

Warhammer 40K, Citizen.

–Gadget is the Grimmest Darkest

3 Likes

So… the original Caldari look.

–Gadget will pass

It’d be cool if CCP did a crossover with EvE Online.

2 Likes