Patch Notes for March 2020 Releases

does it mean people can name their corp “coronavirus” again ?

To the best of my knowledge there was a brief issue where some bad unicode characters were not caught properly by our system. This has not been reapplied and everything should be working as intended.

1 Like

so it seems it’s unrelated.

Common naming restrictions reapplied to user supplied names.

Container names cannot have bracket characters anymore… ( ) [ ] < >

Is it intended change or bug?

1 Like

Regarding “Common Naming Restrictions”: Is there any documentation of specifically what these restrictions are? My initial impression, without having experimented yet, is it may be A-Za-z only now?

Edit: Looks like only some punctuation is restricted. Would be nice to have list. :slight_smile:

Reports from my rescue cache crew that some punctation is a problem.

Let me take that back. You should be able to use brackets. I have notified our folks internally to take a look at it momentarily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would CCP mind to share the reasons motivating this change ? And why 4 characters only ?

It’s not possible to use♒anymore.

Thanks
LW

Sorry for the confusion, Lena. Brackets should be a go - we are looking into it.

1 Like

As for corps that use tags to identify members by their ships in system. Is there any support for this or has it been removed @CCP_Dopamine

EDIT: Wormhole corps really use this especially.

3 Likes

that’s the table of contents.

Works fine now and no more restrictions on characters number :+1:

2 Likes

It is resolved. Thank you very much for prompt action!

2 Likes

Good stuff. Thanks for bringing this up right away!

1 Like

amen, preach

Good day,

Please find today’s patch notes below:

Features & Changes
Exploration:

• Various combat anomalies have had mineable asteroids replaced with cosmetic asteroids.

Missions & NPCs:

• Various mission site locations have had mineable asteroids replaced with cosmetic asteroids.

Resource Distribution:

• All basic ores (Veldspar, Scordite, Pyroxeres, Plagioclase, Omber, Kernite, Jaspet, Hemprphite, Hedbergite, Gneiss, Dark Ochre, Spodumain, Crokite, Bistot, Arkonor), were removed from moons. In some cases, they have been replaced with Moon Ore.
  • All basic materials (Tritanium, Pyerite, Mexallon, Isogen, Nocxium, Zydrine, Megacyte) were removed from moon ore DNA (refining materials output table) with the following exceptions:
  • R4 moon ores (Bitumens, Coesite, Sylvite, Zeolites) keep their original yield of Pyerite & Mexallon (Tritanium was removed).
2 Likes

nooooooo

I guess recon(3) got removed :frowning:

Guess those AFK HighSec Orca pilots will be happy. Nobody else will be though.

Gas Havens are RIP! Nothing spawns except the initial towers and the site remains active once they are destroyed :frowning:

Edit: Also, the Pirate Complex Sanctums with the replaced asteroids also spawn just the initial wave

1 Like

Well, ouch !!!

Hope you didn’t apply that to the Career Agent missions.