does it mean people can name their corp “coronavirus” again ?
To the best of my knowledge there was a brief issue where some bad unicode characters were not caught properly by our system. This has not been reapplied and everything should be working as intended.
so it seems it’s unrelated.
Common naming restrictions reapplied to user supplied names.
Container names cannot have bracket characters anymore… ( ) [ ] < >
Is it intended change or bug?
Regarding “Common Naming Restrictions”: Is there any documentation of specifically what these restrictions are? My initial impression, without having experimented yet, is it may be A-Za-z only now?
Edit: Looks like only some punctuation is restricted. Would be nice to have list.
Reports from my rescue cache crew that some punctation is a problem.
Let me take that back. You should be able to use brackets. I have notified our folks internally to take a look at it momentarily
Would CCP mind to share the reasons motivating this change ? And why 4 characters only ?
It’s not possible to use♒anymore.
Sorry for the confusion, Lena. Brackets should be a go - we are looking into it.
As for corps that use tags to identify members by their ships in system. Is there any support for this or has it been removed @CCP_Dopamine
EDIT: Wormhole corps really use this especially.
that’s the table of contents.
Works fine now and no more restrictions on characters number
It is resolved. Thank you very much for prompt action!
Good stuff. Thanks for bringing this up right away!
Please find today’s patch notes below:
Features & Changes
- Various combat anomalies have had mineable asteroids replaced with cosmetic asteroids.
Missions & NPCs:
- Various mission site locations have had mineable asteroids replaced with cosmetic asteroids.
- All basic ores (Veldspar, Scordite, Pyroxeres, Plagioclase, Omber, Kernite, Jaspet, Hemprphite, Hedbergite, Gneiss, Dark Ochre, Spodumain, Crokite, Bistot, Arkonor), were removed from moons. In some cases, they have been replaced with Moon Ore.
- All basic materials (Tritanium, Pyerite, Mexallon, Isogen, Nocxium, Zydrine, Megacyte) were removed from moon ore DNA (refining materials output table) with the following exceptions:
- R4 moon ores (Bitumens, Coesite, Sylvite, Zeolites) keep their original yield of Pyerite & Mexallon (Tritanium was removed).
I guess recon(3) got removed
Guess those AFK HighSec Orca pilots will be happy. Nobody else will be though.
Gas Havens are RIP! Nothing spawns except the initial towers and the site remains active once they are destroyed
Edit: Also, the Pirate Complex Sanctums with the replaced asteroids also spawn just the initial wave
Well, ouch !!!
Hope you didn’t apply that to the Career Agent missions.