Pilot Names, weird, wonderful, etc

Here’s some more interesting names that I’ve come across in the last few days. Enjoy.

Tagging, for politeness…
@Benny_8_Toes, @Carebear_Billionare, @don’t_kill_plz, @Sectusempra, @Moonchild_Sunshine Sunshine, @Demis_Roussos (Demis Roussos - Wikipedia)

:mouse:

1 Like

Jedi representin da hood yo

2 Likes

@Surprise_Butte_Sects
@Fartsniffer_Munba
@Butt_Cigar
@Sideways_Bottomsup

Butt jokes make me smile deeply.
(yes, I am a child)

Points for anyone that knows what my name means. :wink:

3 Likes

There is no interesting backstory to my name. I was kinda bottlenecked into this game by @LadyOfWrath and another friend of mine, and back in 2011 i just went through the random name generator until I saw what I liked. Which I like how it turned out because Because my first name, happens to be the initials of my full name.

1 Like

Just thought I’d post a small update.

I haven’t been looking for interesting names quite as diligently as I probably should have (mostly because I’ve been working on this: Revised Eve Career Chart Project - Work in Progress) but I have found some that are worth a post.

Enjoy.

Three that are just interesting …

One that is interesting and fascinating …

The back story to Lolos life which was quite sad really, can be read here if you’re interested.

And lastly, two that are refreshingly honest …

Personally I think Dave rocks. You’re English right? LOL

:mouse:

2 Likes

T&T

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cool thread.

@Forever_Alone
@frivolous
@Grumpymunky
@Religious_Nutcase
@Baron_Giggles

2 Likes

Whenever I see a character with an offensive name–and I see a LOT of them–I just think “Is that really the way he wants to present himself to the world? Oh well. There goes another 20-something living in mommy’s basement.”

2 Likes

Sometimes, I think it’d be worth to find out whether the guy who did this still goes to fanfest …

Also, I nominate myself for this thread.

And I once passed a guy called:

Duke NukeThem

Kept throwing those amazingly cheesy oneliners in local and had the whole look about him:

1 Like

I have seen names that made me go “Huh?”, these being “Furry Pirate” and “Sylvanas Alleria”.

My first PVP (with CONCORD doing the real damage) involved shooting this ganker called “religious psychopath” which I thought was a cool name for a ganker.

1 Like

You have blue standings with all of them except the brutor one which is red. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty he sure he killed me at some point when I was a newb a decade ago, hence the red standing.
I never forget. :elephant:

EDIT:
Found it, terrible newb crap fit that deserved to die. None the less, if you murder me, you become red. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The OG Hello Kitty.

One of the few capsuleers left that are so old they have no employment history.

Anog

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Guss Ling Seaman

Cipher Jones, triple entendre.

Cipher, as in hacking. I thought there was hacking in this game when I started playing because it was billed that way. Not the shitty minigame we have now.

CIpher, as in the weed circle.

Cipher, as in a rap cipher.

Jones being the verb “to fiend for an addiction”.

I changed they "y’ to an ‘i’ to disassociate from the movie “The Matrix” a bit.

1 Like

There is a character who actually calls himself Vinnegar Douche. I just shake my head and move to another system…

1 Like

I like that.

There was an alliance called the confederation of pizza, they for a spell had a reputation of putting alt’s in red corps then awoxing, one of the chars was called Papa John.

Pizza perfection.

1 Like

mhh

3 Likes