Player Bounties & Killrights temporarily disabled

I wish I was a CCP rep - I would get a bunch of free Omega accounts that way.

Is that all you can say? If someone doesn’t agree with you, they’re suddenly CCP employees? And people wonder why CCP devs don’t pay attention to these forums…

1 Like

you can’t circumvent the points I have previously made, so other than you endeavouring to show affection to ccp erectile things, I shall discount your opinion as folly, toots

Where is there a point made other than that you think the expansions referenced are bad? There isn’t anything in those posts to discuss other than a 100% subjective ‘this sucks’ sentiment.

3 months and no update from CCP - it speaks for itself - if CCP can’t fathom a response after 3 months of data collection then it just augments the suggestion that this is an exercise to endeavour to brush previous bad expansion mechanics under the carpet. If I’m wrong I am sure the next post from CCP in this thread will dispel this notion and prove me wrong, hue, hue. *looks at watch and smirks sarcastically.

It really wouldn’t hurt CCP to engage with the community. The fact that they are not obligated to do so, does not change the likelihood that doing so would be a wise business practice.

We need more nerfs and cuts. Game went wrong way…

2 months and they are still collecting data… all you that are whiny over the bounties being gone still, get over yourselves… and by “all you” i mean @Boom_Boom_Longtime Learn how to count dude. 2 months not 3… are you that upset over bounties/killrights being gone that you have to start having temper tantrums to some respected people on the forums like scoots or mkikaden??

However, if bounties are gone because people were whining about them not being gone, then shouldn’t you get over yourself?

I miss the bounty pay outs from killing criminals, each months it would add up to a nice amount.

I had to start mining to make up the short fall :astonished:

temporarily is the new permanent in ccplalaland.

Are they still collecting data on the Abyssal Flagging too or was that just swept under the carpet?

1 Like

Sorry who are you, and please enlighten me why you are trying to project that I am whining @Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras ? I’m also not aware who these respected forum people are per se - none of this detracts from the lack of update from CCP - so I actually pity you for clutching at straws, but alas, maybe CCP will respond in this thread and update so you don’t need to spout more nonsense Geo

2 Likes

Lol, you think 3 months is bad, how about 2 years!!

Check this out:

That’s Oct 2018! Now get back to us when some time has actually passed :stuck_out_tongue:

Cypr3ss.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree with you - the fact that CCP can’t fathom an update after 3 months of collating data no less is indicative of failings - and failings of previous expansions rolled out as “exciting new content” and “retribution for actions will be felt across eve”, etc, etc - I see logging in today there is a redeem tab for events on the bottom left of my screen which I have so far not been able to disable in light of the fact that I have no intent to undock or do any events - the force feeding of all this “theme park” content by CCP makes me actually question how time is spent within the organisation these days - skins, more skins, shitty events, free sp - it all shits on the original fundamentals of eve online - but hey, if CCP are making the Koreans coin, then i guess they’re happy.

3 Likes

This logic does not make sense.

1 Like

So no reply or update from CCP after this amount of time - @CCP_Dopamine update to this this thread - or is this an admission that the exciting new content bounty hunting “retribution” expansion was a failure per se? Please Update

Again - no reply or update from CCP in this post. Funny that. Case in Veritas the bad expansion that was “retribution” is now being reversed and hopefully hidden under the carpet and removed by CCP. No update after this amount of time to evaluate the data just screams to me - it was a bad mechanic change that CCP packaged as an exciting new expansion. @CCP_Dopamine for the second time please update on your analysis after this time - or stay tacit in acceptance the expansion was mutton tried to be dressed by CCP as lamb - and now acknowledged internally as mutton i shall assume.

Security status needs removed, why gimp pvp in low sec by preventing those who do it from entering high? Meanwhile null pvp has no punishment.

Forgetting lore, why does ccp want to financially punish low sec pvp’s?

Not bothered personally, not a space poor.

Without bounty’s there is NO player imposed justice in EVE. With bounties at least a modicum of satisfaction can be gained by a rookie Venture miner who has no chance against a more powerful advisory and is subsequently blown to bits in what was always an unfair fight. EVE will descend into gank space and all new players will be forced to join corps or groups removing the very fundamentals of free space.

1 Like