Player Count

This is what happens? Quench the fire with gratification.

Until the lights go out. Iā€™ll bet that philosophy will add at least 2 yrs to the game before that happens.

1 Like

Under 15k on a Saturday nite? Thats brutally lowā€¦

1 Like

Six of them are me.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

At this point in the game, better your 6 than some of the other whiners. And thatā€™s a sad statement in itself.

Dude. Look back over your recent posts. You are one of those whiners.

1 Like

Of course I whine, I want the better for the game.

Try posting for the betterment of the game instead of your own ego for a change.

MB ThePhotograper :sunglasses:

1 Like

The thing is, most of the whiners want better for the game.

Thereā€™s a small segment of carebears who just want the game better for themselves but most arenā€™t like that.

Most of the whiners in here donā€™t even play the game. They just like to whine and point out how itā€™s dying.

2 Likes

Sometimes Iā€™m not so sure. :wink:

I donā€™t play much anymore myself. But if CCP wants me back, then my thoughts are valid.

Take a chill pill. :roll_eyes: Smoke Two Joints - YouTube

Would do you some good!

MB ThePhotographer! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I donā€™t play much anymore eitherā€¦ but I still keep Omega status active on this account, mainly for skill training.

Not to mention that maintaining Omega status also allows me to use everything I have whenever I log into the gameā€¦

From what numbers PA did release they are barely breaking even on the CCP side and likely will not have over 500 subs by Jan

And I thought I was good at ā– ā– ā– ā–  posting! :wink:

Itā€™s just the same idiot thatā€™s been posting ridiculous nonsense for a couple months now. Heā€™s on his third or fourth alt. Canā€™t recall the first couple names, thereā€™s nothing worth noticing in his posts.

1 Like

them giving 7 days free right now

I dunnoā€¦last I saw Brisc on the Imperium news he was making some comments about concurrency having gone up ( and that was before the update, nerfs, buffs, etc ).

It certainly went up with the free 7 days omega.

3 Likes

Yeah it went up.

Doesnā€™t mean there was a huge influx of new / returning players. Granted there have been some but I believe for the most part itā€™s mainly due to existing alpha alt accounts getting free Omega status.

1 Like

I was simply answering Altara. Chk the numbers again 2 wks after the event.

2 Likes

Yea saw up to 25k last night but will be interesting in 2 weeks.

1 Like