Player Count

2 hour lowsec roam last night in FW space.

All we encountered were a couple of farming coercers that warped off, and an afk incursus.

Probably all alts from the local pirate lot, sitting on their asses in one system 24/7.

Dead game indeed.

1 Like

More like dead low sec (in certain areas) gal/cad wz has some people reffing the last of gal ststems :confused: but not too much. Null and high still has a lot more people than low, but FW update hopefully can change that.

1 Like

Most roams are like that anymore. Far too many people are in instances and with the population declined we’ve endured these last 2 years…it’s just a shame EvE is in the position it’s in right now. But, this is the vision the developers had in mind and this where they’ve taken us. It is what it is.

3 Likes

With some of the recent announcements like potentially taking away world pvp and making all pvp instanced are the direction the players seem to want. Good for streams.

PVE folks get risk free isk in all sectors and pvpers go to the instances. PA pushing hard for this.

yes yes yes and a new fresh start server with new galaxy and new ruleset (give china please)

The game’s fine. It’s supposed to be niche and that is a hill ccp listens to and the game will die on it.

And on that note, i had to do x,y and z while drinking mountain dew and eating bags of cheetohs in 2006 when i had no life, in my moms basement… so the game should reflect that now in 2022. If people dont like the glaringly sht parts of the game then they need to htfu.

It’s niche anyway so it’s ok. Everything is ok so long as i have hundreds of billions in isk and can do what i want. Newbs need to have a sht time because i used to have to buy skill books and that’s a fact.

If people cant handle the fact that they need to grind millions in isk to fly something that takes ages to wait for, just for it to be niche anyway, amd get trolled into oblivion with the usual stagnant meta, then they are the problem.

The game’s immaculate. It will recover.

Do you know how good instanced pvp will be for the eve ecomony bro? And that’s all that matters. Things getting blown up quicker than any gank.Its better for the game x100 and that’s all that matters.

People dying quicker and buying my hyperinflated sht quicker. Oh yeah.

The ecomony.

Yeah bro.

The devs provided us with everything and we screwed the entire thing. We need to seize the means of production. It’s their fault.

yeah

RIP

To be frank, most of the people left playing this game are either die hard fans, busy parents, or basement dwelling cretins.

PA doesn’t need to ‘push hard for this’ it’s their game and they can do it anytime they wish.
You’re a horrible troll, a total failure.

Whats the difference?

2 Likes

… or regular folks who just want a bit of sci-fi for a few hours a day. I know we’re invisible but we do exist.

3 Likes

lol

You have kids ?

Instanced sci-fi ok ? As long as it’s sci-fi ?

I don’t know about ‘instanced’. I do know about ships and pew-pew in space, sci-fi is my favorite so I play sci-fi games.

2 Likes

No I just have to deal with other people’s crotch spawn.

1 Like

I recall a statement, somewhere along the line, that 57% of all players had joined since 2018. The new players, by definition, wont have an ’ I remember the glory days of Eve ’ attitude. And they are the future of Eve. I see little evidence that noobs are leaving Eve in droves…its mainly the older players.

3 Likes

The whole problem with faction war is loosing standings for little gains especially if you loose a lot. People like to progress and a lot contentand nerfing makes it feel stagnant.

In other words: the whiners. Those that want EVE to regress back to the Cretaceous without QoL in UI,
no NPE, no login rewards nothin’, just a here is a ship and go away now.
They won’t be missed. Time for new blood in New Eden.

2 Likes