Playing EVE since 2003

Here we go again with the promise of violence. My offer still stands: if you’re so tough and assume I will not say to your face what I think of you, I invite you again to come over and find out.

This is, at least, the second time you threatened me with physical violence, which is a bannable offence in the game and in the forums. I say, come and bring it. But I know you will not because you are a coward.

these arent balance passes. these are complete nerfs of things to placate the Candy Crush generation.
They’ve taken the sandbox and turned it into a rubber room. The sand is now made of foam blocks. the Tonka Trucks are all padded with rubber. The shovel has been taken away. The sticks and stones have been removed.

This isnt a ruthless sandbox anymore. Its a childrens play pen.

I’ll just throw in a “good riddance” now, because it is only a matter of time.

This ignorance is really frustrating. This game only became successful because of all these things you hate. And then this ‘participation award’ generation moved in and whined and moaned about all of it. And CCP just gave in to them because they wanted the money.

Now the game is falling apart. The Candy Crush generation wont be happy until TQ is like SISI.

You’ll eventually quit this game too, once you find another game that gives you free crap and no risk. But not before you finish driving all the real players out of this game.

1 Like

You mistake me for being a whining loser like you are. The good riddance was spot on.

CCP should buff titans so they can doomsday noobs like you from remote solar systems.

and then when you cry about it, ill just sit there saying “good riddance, whining loser”

1 Like

You still make the mistake that I am like you. I am not a whiny little ■■■■■. If I go, I just go… without the tears you so exuberantly share with us.

oh how morally superior you must be.
Excuse me for being a lowly pathetic loser, who cares about this game i invested years of time into.

What a crazy person i must be for giving a damn about the game i once enjoyed. I wish i could be more like you and just not give a ■■■■ about a single thing. Just let the winds blow me wherever they may.

1 Like

Correct.

No, you’re not excused.

1 Like

lol, yeah me too. good times. I learned the difference between choosing “shortest route” and “safest / less safe” routes then. Only cost me my brand new ship. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heh, at least get the facts straight while you so desperately try to portray yourself as some bad ass ultimate street fighter.

You were the one who first posted a challenge to meet for Physical Violence and this is now the 4th time that you’ve done it here in the forums. Course like the true little coward punk that you really are, you keep insisting that I travel halfway around the world to some 3rd rate country and meet you.

You issued the challenge to meet so it’s on you to travel here to Los Angeles and say your troll crap to my face. However I know you’ll just continue to hide behind the Internet and keep posting your bullsh*t lies.

By the way, I’m now submitting another report of you threatening me with physical violence.

Now kiss

1 Like

You are really showing your maturity now…

Hope you don’t waste another 17 years on a game that is not compatible with you.

If we wanted to hear an asshole, we’d fart.

Thanks.

2 Likes

WOW i haven’t seen sh1t like this since i was in primary school, about time you two grow up a little?

1 Like

Wow, you just had to direct your reply to me personally.

In the future just stfu and mind your own business.

1 Like

You posted on a public forum dipsh1t.

Maybe i should not have fed the troll :facepalm:

Hey asshole, our convo didn’t include or pertain to you or anybody else.

And like the typical troll you are, you jump into something that doesn’t concern you just to stir up even more sh*t.

2 Likes

If it were such a private convo you would have taken it private. You didn’t, therefore we all get to laugh.

Deep breaths man, deep breaths.

1 Like

CCP runs their game like a communist regime. If they see player behavior that someone somewhere within the company doesn’t like, they change things to force people to behave differently. The few times actual emergent and independent things propped up, it was a matter of time before they shut it down or changed those aspects of their game. I forgot that part from my break. The rules of chess doesn’t change and change for the sake of change is weak. Adding new things to counter current metas would be more ideal. In real life, we didn’t go from the katana being the best sword to the claymore and then back to the katana. A new invention is what out classed them and instead of thinking like that, they tend to do what every other MMO company does. Change the rules and mechanics of their game and call it a day. Then the genre wonders why they’re losing customers.

3 Likes