Playing EVE since 2003

Since it doesn’t concern you at all, how about you tend to your own fairy business.

This forum gives me a headache sometimes.

Can confirm Talic is a corp thief and known scammer.

Aw man I wish.

Can you imagine if everyone was reduced to what I have in my balance?

Ill tell ya

Nothing. The smart would still rise, the krabs would still cry and the rest of us would get on with playing the game.

You said in the first post of this farce: “I dare you to say that to my face.” You said it, not me. I dared you to come over so I indeed can say it to your face. You chickened out.

Like the coward you are you are going to report me. I am really scared now.

End of story.

Lame attempt. You make it public business when you do this on a public forum so calm down man. Idgaf whether you hate each other or not, but if you do this in a public place I will chip in however I choose to and whenever I choose to.

Bc public.

lol, what a joke. Sorry bud but it’s the other way around. If you want to say it to my face, then it’s on you to travel to where I am and actually say it to my face.

Since that’s not gonna happen, to hell with you and your bullsh*t troll posting.

What we need here is a big:

1 Like

You Say Learn to Adapt, Fair enough a good point , I have been adapting for over 17 years , and Im still here how long you been adapting. this is a stupid comment and a opt out, its like Being punched in the face and you saying I don’t like it, and some moron on the side saying learn to adapt with the pain. And you just standing there as a punch bag not complaining just taking it with a smile. (and even better you are paying for the pain). this is not a good way to live your life, either in game or out.

1 Like

Hey ccp boy why do you hide behind this account?

1 Like

Wouldn’t a ccp boy be advocating for all the awesome nerfs not disagreeing with them.

You’re really a simpleton, aren’t you? I never said I want to say it to your face. You dared me to and I called your bluff. If you think I don’t dare to say it to your face you’re free to come over and find out. This is like debating with an imbecile FFS.

No, I didn’t.

Nicolai Serkanner

Correct. He didn’t.#

Ok word for word you did not say this but you agreed did you not ?

Of course.

OMG, you really are a bullsh*t artist who intentionally posts lies and keeps trolling to disrupt threads. You butted in on a convo I had with another player and challenged me, then threatened me with physical violence. Not only do you continue to harass and stalk me here in the forums, you also went out of your way to contact me in-game.

Since you’re so fixated and hell bent on meeting me for physical confrontation, it’s on you to travel to where I am and prove yourself as some bad ass street fighter. Until that happens, you’re just some punk ass troll hiding behind the internet in a 3rd world country, desperately trying to boost his small little Epeen.

They sold me a bunch of vinyl records, then switched to 8-tracks.
I bought the 8-tracks, then they switched to cassette tapes.
I bought the cassette tapes, then they switched to CDs.
I bought the CDs, then they made everything a subscription service…

Welcome to life, guys. By all means, continue to rage against the nature of the universe - at least you will never run out of things to complain about.

4 Likes

Is your TV made in Iceland?

something we have all had to deal with over the years
best to get over it and embrace CCP’s “improvements”

red