Please stop the HS Triglavian Nonsense

Youd need to explain that one to me

Corporation have to get new members as old go away, if the corporation have to stay competitive, it is like in real life really.

If the corporation have few new peeps in rattlesnakes, they will pay minimal tax to make new products, or maybe even make viable underpricing the competition.

Oh I was referring to nieve players being taken advantage of by other players in a player corp.

But the RL comparison is true too I guess in that regard.

It is a staple of human interaction actually. Game theory - Wikipedia

Rather broad but does saying that mean you accept that its part of scamming? And that its permissable for new players to be scammed like this?

Its highly debatable that this is may be more harmful than ganking.

CCP doesnt see anything wrong with that, so we are doomed to experience it. If we accept that or not, is personal decision. I did take advantage of others, for example by stealing from yellow rattlesnake wrecks, but I also gave some stuff and ISK to new guys.

1 Like

forgive me as I am a returning player but what is Triglavian?

Triglavian means three neurons, like triangle means three sides.

#obvious.

that is like, not even remotely helpful, but you knew that. no worries have a nice day.

1 Like

It a new Faction. With a new line of armour tanked ships, clothesline, and new turret system.

All trig ships have weak shields, but good armour and speed.

They also have a complete region of space owned by themselves after last years invasion, which took systems away from the other four player factions.

Some carebears are still salty over this, as one system was the link system for the Amarr to Jita run, when this system disappeared from known space the only route was the old Silk Road route (47 jumps through safe space, or 27 through low).

A lot of players have moved into T-Space and they now live there. More content is expected to be added sometime soon.

2 Likes

-live+sleep

They wait for CCP to add content, because it looks like actually making content yourself is too much ask. Especially when you become content yourself.

1 Like

thank you.

You’re welcome, if you have more questions just evemail me in game.

2 Likes

Current content has been mapped and owned, only extra content is PVP players and fleets, which tend to be day trippers, who normally get killed by roaming NPC fleets, or Trig player roaming fleets.

Only other content is limited resource fields, 1-2 combat sites and the wormhole fleets and their associated roaming fleets, which everyone knows how to do in their sleep.

Many are waiting on trig agents and missions, and some want to get the trig indie ships.

1 Like

That’s why I wrote sleep. They wait for CCP to provide content.

Some yes, other keep busy do indie and roams.

Pochven System Information - EDENCOM Defense Initiative indeed and we like to make it all nice and public :slight_smile:

I think they did not refer to the mapping of the systems and entries with “current content being mapped”, but to the PVE content itself having become a solved problem (and just like any PVE, being pretty brainless once it has).

For the sake of completeness, though, there’s an even older public entry guide at https://pochven.electusmatari.com/ too. (The only notable difference in data that I can see is this one still shows the school systems and the Amarr hub inside 3 jumps as potential entries. Data is starting to support that they are not, but as there still is a metric fuckton of other systems without confirmed wormholes among the candidates, I am holding final judgment. Will likely add a note on this to the file itself sooner or later. Other than that differences are stylistic.)

Indeed, Deathwing solves most issues and we are in the process of adding full NPC stats for all the Pochven NPC’s to the site aswell to expand on the information available, the guide briefly touches upon the DW method but i will expand it with the fits we used at some point, the data doesn’t just end with finding a way in :slight_smile:

I’d say that the extent of trigs ganking people in hisec is greatly exaggerated at the moment. I have been highly careless with my hauling alt in hisec, and I haven’t got ganked by trigs yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes