Please use sense when evaluating player numbers

… interdiction is easy to game, perhaps you dont know what you’re doing? Again people dont have to take risks with their ■■■■ bc they can do everything solo and private party that they can in open.

1 Like

That doesn’t really make sense to me. You said you was killing people. That’s not how you get cargo in elite dangerous and i played on the live servers not solo.

What people?

1 Like

Even after editing your post you, you still show that you in fact wasn’t playing elite dangerous properly or haven’t even played it.

That is some playground sht and you can go straight on block :laughing:

Uh have you?

Getting interdicted in the first place is a mini game where you can, if you know how to fly, evade the tether pretty much the majority of the time, if you can even be bothered

It is a complete doddle to walk out of an interdiction, you just High Wake out of the instance.

And now its even easier as you cant be Mass Locked by heavy ships close to you.

As for stealing cargo, you neglect to mention having to fit limpet controller, set aside the space for the limpets, surgically shoot a small door, scoop the cargo (if you dont have the space for more limpets to collect it) and dash before the cops show because your hatchbreaker ship isnt exactly great for fighting with a cargo hold and limpets.

It was one of the most complained about non-features in ED’s history.

1 Like

Yeah it has literally been about 7 years.

So basically you got interdicted while playing solo on a data run mission by an npc and decided it was easy :laughing: And you literally just described stealing cargo from an npc or while in a belt shooting npc’s otherwise the space police dont show up that quick if at all. Basically you played in the equivalent of high sec solo and decided it was easy.

Playing against players in wings is a totallly different ball game.

There is nothing a player can do to stop a ship high waking out.

Literally nothing.

The process for cargo hatch breaking is also identical against an npc or a player. A tremendous waste of time.

And you can make as many assumptions as you like, Ive never played in Closed or Private except to fly with Hutton when we are doing a Special Effects operation.

You fly once with The Code or something?

Yeah you totally didn’t play solo in your “hatchbreaker ship before police came” So you also didn’t fly anything decent and couldn’t fit a ship while playing solo :laughing:

I hear a bunch if hot air from you and nothing solid to refute anything Ive said.

So yeah, you and the three ither people who are still attempting to PvP in a game designed to let people avoid it must be real experts at pad-blocking.

2 Likes

And you also didn’t shoot their engines with your wing mates, or do so in wing fights.

It’s not hot air and you know it. You just described cargo stealing from the perspective of a newb in a belt in solo.

Deal with it :laughing: and i haven’t played in 7 years. You are so salty about being wrong it’s almost as if im right :laughing:

Comedy gold. You aint even reading but I sure did read what you said.

Im describing it as someone who has never lost cargo to a player, so maybe you should “deal with it”

Still nothing about preventing a highwake vOv

You wont while in a belt solo.

After interdicting ypu have plenty of time to shoot engines.

You would know that if you had played the game outside of solo belt farming npcs in your “hatchbreaker before the police game” shtfit :laughing:

Wont what? Do anything but bounty hunt in a belt? You got that right wtf would anyone haul cargo in an RSS?

The idea that you have actually played since 2015 is so laughably weak now that your just embarressing yourself.

Says the person desperately trying to defend themself who has blatantly mever played anything but solo against npc’s :laughing:

This is reaching playground levels of being disingenuous so you can go on block for a month like that other dude who didn’t even know what he was talking about.

You are simply repeating an insult now without challenging the facts. I guess you are out of anything solid.

1. Evading interdiction is easy (you know keep the pea in the circle, I know you know that one)

2. High waking out if you DO get interdicted is easy (press h)

3. Switching instances is easy.

All of these things mean that if you arent even just a liar the only things you will kill are Adders piloted by noobs.

So yeah, if thats what The Code is doing over in ED, well Im sure you and the other two ewil piwates feel real macho lol

■■■■■■■ scrub.

It’s only easy when either an npc is doing it or a player who isn’t that good. After interdiction there is easily enough time to shoot out engines if you are not a f ing scrub playing solo cough

And now you call me a liar. The lengths people will go to while being WRONG.

I guess that’s what i get for actually reading a blocked comment from a troll who barely even plays eve anymore. I definitely wont make that mistake again :laughing:

Bye felicia xx

Oh no how sad a liar has blocked me. Still, I clearly play more EvE than theyve played ED.

I guess she didnt know this isnt the ED Forums vOv

Who is this person anyway? Am I supposed to recognise them?

She has submitted her official surrender. :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And not the first one (even just in recent times) on the forums either. :smirk: :innocent: :blush:

:dealwithitparrot:

She’s amarrian so I guess her answer would be: yes. :upside_down_face:

1 Like