Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Already answered multiple times.

Incorrect. But if you refuse to answer these questions, then we can leave it at that?

The answers are not what you want to hear or where your rhetoric lies so you will labour the point. The answers have been given, you just don’t like or agree with them, which is fine. And we can leave it at that.

Yes, but you will lose stuff.

I asked you very concrete, specific questions. I didn’t ask you whether or not people need money to do something, or what certain people feel. You are refusing to answer the actual questions being asked, so let it be a matter of public record that you’ve refused to engage in intellectually-honest debate when pressed to support your claims and viewpoints.

And by the way, whenever you’ve asked me something, I’ve always given you very direct, concrete answers.

Just for clarity……

Who is we?
What financial stake do you have in this war hq?

I’m just going to put a quick TL;DR here for you and others of what the recent arguing has been about:

• A few days ago, I challenged Dracvlad to an open conflict/war

• Dracvlad twisted and turned, and said everything he could to try to turn it around on me, ultimately settling on the argument that if I’m making the challenge, I should be the one who puts down a war HQ and declares war on him (while still technically denying the challenge anyway)

• The leader of the group being targeted in this thread posted today, and challenged me to put down a Fortizar to wardec his null-sec alliance (not the one that’s being targeted in this thread)

• Dracvlad is calling me a chicken/hypocrite if I don’t do it

And just to draw attention to the important bit:

• Dracvlad called me a chicken/hypocrite for not dropping a war HQ to attack his null-sec alliance after I made a challenge to him
  • Dracvlad called me a chicken/hypocrite for not dropping a war HQ to attack a null-sec alliance after they made a challenge to me
3 Likes

That post is full of twisting and turning, you are a war deccer, war dec my alliance if you can, put up or shut up. But wait you can’t, because you are too chicken to put a war HQ down…

Does this post also extend to Governor Lee, who also claimed to be a “war deccer” in this thread, who is challenging me to a war, but is demanding that I be the one who puts up the war HQ and attacks him?

Look at that avoidance, lmao.

1 Like

I am sure that Governor Lee can speak for himself. The avoidance is all yours.

Holy moly that was a lot of capital letters.

And uhh… yeah?

So if two people do the same thing, which you find negative, you will choose whom you criticize for it based purely on whether you like them or not?

Cool.

1 Like

Another fine example of the proper application of IUS Lex - Under Section 1 (Might Makes Right) you’ve clearly shown this dirtbag who makes the laws in Lonetrek!

Silly Cilly… Rocks are for Rats.

1 Like

You cannot fight wars in game and you are even not able to fight your own forum wars. You want me to put your war HQ down, next you will want me to wipe your rear end for you.

Poor Dracvlad. So many words, so little integrity.

Destiny’s interpretation of integrity, accept any dumb weak challenge thrown your way, or fight his forum wars against someone else that Destiny has decided to go after. :rofl:

The Great Dracvlad Destiny High Sec War-Dec Saga, Abridged version.

Dracvlad: Smack talk

Destiny: Smack talk

Dracvlad and Destiny: Come at me.

Destiny: No U.

Dracvlad: No U.

Destiny: No U.

Dracvlad: No U.

The End?

2 Likes

Why would I want to drop the name of an alt who’s entire purpose is clandestine activity ?

As for ‘getting corp mates killed’…no, I don’t give in to in-game blackmail. What’s more…you thus contradict yourself as you’ve always asserted that if someone is ganked they have no-one but themselves to blame. Heck…most solo miners don’t have the luxury of corp intel either. I mean, we know Aiko is coming from a dozen systems away…as you’d expect of any good corp.

You are missing the initial part of this where Destiny issued a rather naff challenge because I said in another thread that one can war dec to remove ganker perches. What Destiny did not realise is that I was not talking about war dec’ing to shoot hub humpers…

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS.

This just in…….

In response to accusations of petty child like behaviour one man responds with petty child like behaviour

3 Likes

Did I mention that player driven content like these battles and conflicts are what makes this game great? :grin:

3 Likes