Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

That’s great ! So she’s no longer active in Uedama…and I thus defeated her there without a shot.

Oh, I need the little ’ Victory ! ’ thingie from Rome : Total War.

Precisely ! The game is all about intrigue, plots, conflicts, scams, egos…every bit as much as it is about ship fittings and skills. If I’ve stirred up the hornet’s nest…wasn’t that the whole purpose of the game ?

4 Likes

BREAKING NEWS.

Wannabe anti-ganker declares victory in Uedama while miners continue to lose ships

2 Likes

Absolutely and keep doing this. :+1:

⁽ᵈⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ: ⁱ’ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʷᵃʳ ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉˢ ᵘᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵐᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒʳᵉ ⁱ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ. ⁿᵒᵖᵉ. ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ. ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵐᵉ⁾

The ganking will continue until new player morale improves.

2 Likes

Going to make some slight corrections here:

Dracvlad: ~constant bragging about being the best PvPer in the game~

Destiny: “Lots of bold claims there, pal. Come at me.” ~issues challenge~

Dracvlad: “NO YOU COME AT ME YOU WEAK HYPOCRITE/CHICKEN/COWARD WHO WON’T LAUNCH A WAR HQ AND ATTACK ME”

Destiny: “Okay, I can do that. Are you actually going to be active and playing if I do?”

Dracvlad:

1 Like

To be fair, if i knew how to locate you directly, id shoot at you.

But thats because i think youd have fun with it.

I base out of Dodixie and Amarr since quick access to a hub is required to be able to change fits and set up new ships on short notice. Currently in Amarr. But don’t just come on a day-old throwaway alt and shoot me with an Impairor. Some people already do that, and it’s pretty lame.

I refer to myself as merely competent and not an easy kill. You seem just so triggered by me, it is really sad and embarrassing for you, to be honest.

And as I said, I have no interest in hunting someone who hugs market hub stations, been there done it, got bored with it.

There you go. The type of boring war deccer that is just going to dock if threatened and play station games. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz…

I do admit that it’s not very easy to kill someone who rarely logs in, and is in station 100% of the time if a hostile is in system.

Am I supposed to care about comments like that? Do you think that it would make me angry in some way, if that is what you think then whoopie!

How many edits was that in like 4 minutes, Dracvlad? That post was changing quicker than a chameleon at a disco party.

Are you paranoid that you’re going to upset Blackflag?

A few edits because I was not satisfied on how well I was showing my total indifference to that type of post. Such indifference is difficult to get over in words.

I am not sure why you are mentioning Blackflag, unless it is they who you have an issue with? They are not someone who you would want to have as an enemy in hisec, and if it is them that you have this issue with then I can quite understand why you would find it very difficult to maintain a war HQ.

I show indifference by not acknowledging the thing. But, you can keep trying your way.

4 Likes

He was talking about “skill-less hub-campers,” realized it wasn’t making him look good, and is now trying to deflect again.

1 Like

LOL dodging the accountability and acknowledging the cowardice.

Nice :smiley:

I thought your main was well prepared?

And

Tryhards…, indifference is difficult to do in text.

I have not actually said skill less, it is a judgement game on ships and fits and requires knowing when not to go for it. Going after people who do this type of play is like doing AG with an AFK ganker.

Why can’t you just admit that you care about us, Dracvlad? I admit that I care about you, a lot. Even if I make fun of you, I still want you to be healthy and happy. In fact, part of the reason why I offered the challenge to you was because you mentioned ISK problems recently.

Not quite. There are many various baiting/bumping/etc. strategies you can employ against high-sec war targets that aren’t possible to use in the much more linear world of ganking.

For example, the gang that showed up in my screenshot could’ve reliably killed me if they actually attempted a proper baiting technique instead of just mass-warping to the station and then complaining that one person didn’t fight their two dozen. With the firepower they had, there’s no way I would’ve been able to de-aggro and dock.

You are an Eve player.

What on earth are you talking about in terms of ISK? I am sitting very pretty.

The AG with AFK gankers was actually more to do with waiting around for the right moment. Most big alliances are not good at this type of stuff, but then again it is not exactly easy either, jump gates warp in, log in and undock. My experience was always that as soon as there was a whiff of a threat they would dock up el pronto, best way was to bait surprise.

AFK gankers don’t drop 3B ISK fits, though.